Industries > Pharma > Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices World Market Outlook 2016-2026
Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices World Market Outlook 2016-2026
Glucose Test Strips, Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device, Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Meter, Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor
Medical devices are playing an increasingly important role in diabetes. Products such as blood glucose monitors and insulin pumps have now become the cornerstone for the management of blood glucose levels. At the moment, more invasive devices are being increasingly used in diabetes, such as those used in bariatric surgery. While such products continue to dominate the diabetes care devices market, there is a growing interest in innovative new technologies, such as non-invasive blood glucose monitoring and continuous glucose monitoring; which can offer regular blood glucose measurements (typically every few minutes). This is particularly useful as it provides greater insight into glucose levels throughout the day.
With technology continuing to advance and the prevalence of diabetes on the rise, the blood glucose monitoring market is set for major expansion in the next decade.
Forecasts in that Study – Overall World Market, Submarket, Product and Country
For the purpose of this report, the focus is self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) devices. The market size and forecast presented in the report are for SMBG devices. This report provides an overview of the SMBG devices market with a discussion of its segments, especially those that contribute to the development of the industry.
The report will focus on the four main segments of the market:
• Glucose Test Strips
• Glucose Meters
• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Our work also shows individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China
• Rest of the World (RoW)
Why Should You Read This Report
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
• Increase your industry knowledge
• Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to utilize
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximise profitability for your company.
How This Report Delivers
This 165 page report delivers:
• Revenues for the Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2026 – assess that overall world blood glucose monitoring device market’s potential and get forecasted revenues for the leading sub-classes:
• Glucose Test Strips
• Glucose Meters
• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
• National market forecasting to 2026 provided for the US, EU5 (Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain), Japan, China, India, Brazil, Russia and Rest of the World – explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
• Companies, news and opinions – examine major players in this market and their main products, including Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi and Medtronic among others.
• Two exclusive interviews with experts in this market:
– Dr. Sara Bachmann, a senior physician at The Division of Endocrinology / Diabetology within the University Children’s Hospital in Basel, Switzerland.
– Bennet Dunlap, co- founder Diabetes Patient Advocacy Coalition (DPAC) a patient advocacy group that helps individuals with diabetes effect change in their local communities.
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantages.
Main Questions Answered by This Analysis
• How is the blood glucose monitoring device market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the blood glucose monitoring device market?
• What are the market shares of the leading segments of the blood glucose monitoring devices market in 2015?
• How will each blood glucose monitoring devices submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
• How will the market shares for each blood glucose monitoring devices submarket develop from 2015-2026?
• What is the value of the leading blood glucose monitoring devices segments in important regions of the world?
• What will be the main driver of the overall market from 2015 to 2026?
• Will leading national blood glucose monitoring devices markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the leading national markets change by 2026 and which country will lead the market in 2026?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2016 and 2026?
Chapter Overviews – The Report’s Structure
In summary, the chapters of this report cover the following topics:
Chapter 1 provides an overview of the main points of the report along with the research methods utilized by Visiongain
Chapter 2 defines diabetes, symptoms, treatments, patient demographics and the types of diabetes monitoring devices being used today. There is also a brief section on the information on what diabetes monitoring test can show and the applications where a diabetes monitoring device can be used.
Chapter 3 explores the state of the SMBG devices market in 2015 and its future growth with a discussion on market trends in this industry.
Chapter 4 describes the glucose test strips market and assesses the growth of this sector during the forecast period 2015-2026, including market trends.
Chapter 5 describes the glucose meter market and assesses the growth of this sector during the forecast period 2015-2026, including market trends.
Chapter 6 describes the continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) market and assesses the growth of this sector during the forecast period 2015-2026, including market trends.
Chapter 7 discusses the profiles of the leading companies involved in the SMBG devices market.
Chapter 8 discusses the regional market forecasts of SMBG devices in the US, Japan, France, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, Russia, Brazil, China and India, during the period 2015-2026.
Chapter 9 identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the industry and market. The main drivers and restraints are also described, in addition to the current issues facing the SMBG devices market between 2015 and 2026.
Chapter 10 contains the transcript of Visiongain interview with Dr. Sara Bachmann, a senior physician at The Division of Endocrinology / Diabetology within the University Children’s Hospital in Basel, Switzerland. As well as Bennet Dunlap, co- founder Diabetes Patient Advocacy Coalition (DPAC) a patient advocacy group that helps individuals with diabetes effect change in their local communities.
Chapter 11 is a summary of the report, highlighting conclusions from our research and analyses
Who Is That Study For?
Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices World Market Outlook 2016-2026: Glucose Test Strips, Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device, Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Meter, Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor will prove invaluable for anyone wanting to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will prove useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their existing operations. The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers, restraints, forecasts, technologies, investments, risks and trends to help the reader formulate a better-informed business strategy. This report will be ideal for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors and others. Furthermore, governments, agencies and organisations will also find value in our research report.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6