Industries > Pharma > Biotech API Manufacturing Services: World Industry and Market 2014-2024
Biotech API Manufacturing Services: World Industry and Market 2014-2024
Outsourced biopharma production – new analysis announcing revenue prospects
What’s the outlook for making biological active pharma ingredients (APIs) under contract? Visiongain’s new report gives you predictions of those revenues from 2014. There you see financial data, also assessing trends, technologies, clients’ needs, and opportunities.
That study gives you sales forecasts to 2024 at overall world market, submarket, and national level. Discover, then, what’s happening for those production services – outsourcing and off-shoring for biomedicines. There you stay ahead in commercial knowledge.
So read on to explore that industry and find what its future revenues could be worth.
Sales forecasts and other information to help your research, analyses, and decisions
Our study shows you what the future holds there for pharma contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs). You see technological and commercial outlooks for producing medicinal components of biological drugs (biologics). Discover what’s likely and possible.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new work shows you recent historical results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analysis. Explore trends and developments too. You get 68 tables, 54 charts, and four interviews with companies.
Gains through analysing those drug-making services – advantages for your work
So why miss information you need? Why struggle to find data? Instead let our analysis guide you through that outsourcing industry’s present and future. Your search just got easier.
So our study could bring you quicker, easier decisions and progress. See how. Also you gain understanding to benefit your authority. Hear, then, where trends in that sector lead, exploring where the money lies.
Anyway the following sections show what you get in that new investigation.
Revenues for the world outsourced biological APIs market and submarkets
What’re the secrets of that industry’s progress? You find prediction of the overall world market for that biopharma production outsourcing. Our report also shows you individual revenue forecasting of three submarkets to 2024 at world level, with discussions:
• Mammalian cell cultures
• Microbial fermentations (culturing)
• Other biotechnological systems for yielding medical products.
That work gives you feel for what stimulates and restrains that industry, also finding what its market could be worth. There you identify potentials and competition for those technologies, processes and applications.
Avoid falling behind, then, missing business or losing influence. Instead discover how you can benefit from better understanding of what’s happening there from 2014.
You also find geographical revenue predictions.
National markets – what outlooks for service needs and CMOs serving biopharma?
Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 14 national markets:
• United States (US)
• European leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy (EU5), and Switzerland
• BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India, and China
• Other emerging producers – Singapore and South Korea.
For the pharma service providers and their customers, many opportunities exist in developed and developing countries. Rising sales of novel biological drugs and biosimilars stimulate demands for outsourced producing of biologicals. Discover what’s going on.
See there how you and your organisation could gain. You find needs and outlooks. Our work explains, also discussing issues affecting that outsourcing of bioproduction.
Developments, challenges, and opportunities affecting producers of biological APIs
Our study explains forces affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Services in greatest demand for biopharma CMOs
• Development and proliferation of cell lines and expression systems
• Therapies in development (R&D) providing outsourcing opportunity for API makers
• Overcoming challenges in making vaccines and other medicines
• Revenues expected overall to 2024 for drug classes – see forecasts for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), insulins, growth hormones, interferons, and vaccines.
And you also explore these aspects of the field:
• Improving yields and efficiency in biopharmaceutical manufacture, including effects on downstream processing
• Next-generation antibody development, including antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
• Orphan drugs and personalised medicines, inc. producing APIs for clinical trials and scale-up
• Single-use bioreactors for API manufacturers
• Risks of overcapacity for biotechnological CMOs
• Regulations affecting that drug making.
There you investigate political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing outlooks for trade. You find what they mean for progress in that medical business.
So assess technological and commercial advances. You discover what the future holds.
Companies leading that industry and 2018 market value
What’s possible for those pharma services? Our report predicts the world market for producing those therapeutic agents will reach $5.22bn in 2018, expanding to 2024.
Our analysis also shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. In particular, you explore activities of these companies:
• Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
• DSM Biologics
• Samsung BioLogics.
You also assess capabilities and activities of other firms:
• Cytovance Biologics
• Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
• Gallus Biopharmaceuticals
• AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
• GSK Biopharmaceuticals
You find 165 organisations mentioned. You also read interviews with four participants in the industry. Discover, then, what service providers do, say, and think, helping you stay ahead.
Ways Biotech API Manufacturing Services: World Industry and Market 2014-2024 helps
Through knowledge such as this, our new investigation benefits your work:
• Revenues there to 2024 at world level, with forecasts for three main submarkets – assess prospects for investments, marketing, and sales
• Forecasts to 2024 for 14 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia -investigate developed and developing countries for commercial potentials
• Outlooks for established and rising service providers – explore competitors’ results, technology, capabilities, offerings, and strategies.
Information found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses, and decisions
That new report provides independent analysis. There you gain competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where money lies. So investigate progress and possibilities.
See there how you could help your research, analyses, and decisions. Also find how you could save time and get more recognition for insight, benefiting your influence.
Ordering now lets you discover predictions from 2014 – knowledge helping your work
Our new report shows you trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions to 2024 for contracted production of biopharmaceuticals. Try that study, then, seeing how you can gain. So avoid missing out – please order now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here