Industries > Pharma > Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024
Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024
Biosimilar drugs – discover trends and segments with highest potential revenues
Do you want to find sales potentials of biosimilars? Visiongain’s updated report gives you revenue predictions for those biological drugs from 2014, helping you stay ahead. For those therapies you find financial data, R&D trends, opportunities and selling prospects.
In that new analysis you get sales forecasts to 2024 at overall world market, therapeutic class, molecule and national level. You also assess trends, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for technological, clinical and commercial insight.
Developments in that industry – see what’s possible for those biotech medicines
There you explore what the future holds for biosimilars (follow-on biologics, follow-on protein products). So read on to investigate that industry and hear what future sales it could achieve.
Forecasts and other analyses explain the best financial prospects
In our study you find revenue forecasting to 2024, historical results, growth rates and market shares. There you get quantitative and qualitative analysis, business news and research and development (R&D). You also gain 104 tables, 76 charts and two company interviews.
Many opportunities exist for those competitors of original biological drugs (biologics). You discover segments most likely to prosper. Finding data you need just got easier. There help your research, analyses and plans, increasing your chances of success.
And the following sections show how you benefit from that new analysis.
Predictions for that world market and its submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our work shows forecasts to 2024 for its individual submarkets:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and fusion proteins (FPs) – including rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab and etanercept segments
• Insulins – inc. submarkets of human insulin and analogues, as well as insulin glargine and insulin lispro
• Erythropoietins (EPO)
• Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSF)
• Interferons – inc. alpha and beta segments
• Growth hormones (hGH, somatropin)
• Fertility hormones
That report shows you revenue potentials of those biopharmaceuticals, helping you find chances to develop your business. Also benefit your authority on those treatments.
Our investigation also discusses what stimulates and restrains sales of those subsequent entry biologics. You explore that industry, seeing what products can achieve the most success.
Comparisons of biosimilar drug sales with those of the overall biologics market
You also discover revenues to 2024 for the overall biologics market and its segments. There find how the biosimilars market compares at world level. See how market share can expand.
Our study also divides its forecasting into geographical regions.
National markets for those therapeutic proteins – where will highest sales and growth occur?
Developments worldwide will influence that follow-on biologics market, raising demand for biosimilars in developed and developing countries. See how and where.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets and one regional block:
• United States (US)
• European Union (EU) and leading members – Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain
• BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China
• South Korea.
There you discover progress and outlooks. You assess the biosimilar industry’s future – hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring issues.
Forces affecting that biopharmaceutical industry and market
That new report discusses issues and events affecting the industry and market from 2014, including these developments:
• Considerations for developing biosimilars – challenges and opportunities
• Guidelines from regulators and what they mean for developers and producers
• Needs and challenges in developing biosimilar mAbs
• Developments in technology to aid biosimilar drug production
• Collaborations among companies for making those biopharmaceutical molecules.
That study also discusses other aspects of those biotech drugs, including these:
• Incidence and prevalence of diseases affecting treatment needs
• Economics stimulating demand for substitute biological medicines
• Biobetters as rivals of biosimilars
• Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals
• Outsourcing to gain expertise in pharma biotechnology and production efficiencies.
There you assess that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), also exploring social, technological, economic and political questions. And you get Porter’s Five Forces analysis. So you gain feel for that sector and its progress.
Discover, then, what the future holds, benefiting your reputation for commercial insight.
Companies and 2018 market value – what’s possible?
From 2014, product launches there hold great potential for investments, uptake and sales. Our study predicts the world market for biosimilars and related follow-on biologics will reach $9.2bn in 2018, and multiply in size to 2024. See how high revenues can go.
You assess there what biosimilar technologies, products types and companies hold most potential. Our analyses cover these firms and many other developers, producers and sellers:
• Sandoz (Novartis)
• Merck & Co.
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
In our report you find 245 organisations mentioned. You also get interviews with authorities in the industry. Hear what shapes it, discovering what participants say and do.
From this decade there will arise many sales opportunities. Prospects for those rivals of established biologics are strong. See what holds greatest potential. Our work shows you technological and commercial possibilities for those substitutes, helping you stay ahead.
Ways Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024 helps
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge to benefit your work:
• Revenues to 2024 at overall world level and for biological drug and biosimilar submarkets – assess outlooks for production, marketing and sales
• Forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – appraise developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors and rising companies – explore portfolios, results, R&D, opinions from interviews and outlooks for success.
Data there found nowhere else, benefiting your authority on pharma biotechnology
That work gives independent analysis. There you receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you’re less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. See there how you can benefit your searches, analyses and decisions, also saving time and helping your influence.
Our new investigation is for everyone assessing the present and future of biological drugs. There you find data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. So please get that report here now.
To see sample pages of this report click here
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6