Industries > Pharma > Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics’ Trends, R&D and Revenue Forecasts 2016-2026
Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics’ Trends, R&D and Revenue Forecasts 2016-2026
Assess Prospects for MAbs, Fusion Proteins, Insulin, G-CSF, Erythropoietin, Interferons, Growth and Fertility Hormones
Biosimilars – Discover Revenue Predictions from 2016, Benefiting Your Authority
Do you want to find sales potentials of biosimilar drugs? If so, our new analysis gives you revenue forecasts to 2026 at overall world market, therapeutic class and national level.
See what is possible. For those therapies you explore sales data, R&D, opportunities and commercial prospects. Those emerging medicines hold great potential to benefit patients, healthcare providers and pharma companies.
Visiongain’s updated study gives you revenue predictions for those follow-on biological drugs from 2016, helping you stay ahead. You also explore trends, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for insight.
Data to help your research, plans, decisions and influence
Why struggle to find data on biosimilars, losing time and missing out? Instead help your research, analyses, plans, proposals and presentations. Avoid wasted time, struggle and missed opportunities.
Discover, in our new study, the promising future for biosimilars. Those agents include follow-on biologics (FOB) and subsequent entry biologics (SEB).
Read on, then, to explore what shapes that market, also seeing predicted revenue.
Forecasts and other analyses show you the most promising sales opportunities
That updated, expanded report shows revenue forecasting to 2026, recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you explore quantitative and qualitative analyses. That way you assess research and development, news and opportunities. Explore what the future holds, staying ahead.
Our analysis gives you 122 tables, 66 charts and two interviews with companies. With that study you assess clinical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials. There explore issues such as these:
• Why will the biosimilars market expand fast – with predicted doubling in size many times from 2016 to 2026 – and what revenues are possible?
• When will that worldwide industry achieve overall sales in tens of billion dollars?
• What compounds give the most promise for developers, producers and sellers?
• Who are the best-placed companies in that healthcare industry from 2016?
• Where are the most promising countries for selling those biological drugs?
• How will biosimilar producers serve regulators, doctors, patients and payers?
Many opportunities exist for those competitors of original biologics. You investigate what segments are most likely to prosper, seeing from 2016 potential sales.
See there what the future holds for follow-on protein products. The following sections explain how our study helps your work.
Predictions for that world market and submarkets – see potentials for sales growth
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2026 for eight individual therapeutic submarkets:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Erythropoietin (EPO)
• Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
• Growth hormones
• Fertility hormones.
That report also shows revenue forecasts to 2026 for 12 individual submarkets within those segments:
• Rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab and bevacizumab
• Human insulin, insulin analogues, insulin glargine and insulin lispro
• Interferon alfa and interferon beta
Our report shows sales potentials of those biopharmaceuticals, helping you find ways to develop your business. Benefit your authority on those treatments for cancer, diabetes, autoimmune diseases and other disorders, expanding your reputation for commercial knowledge.
You also find what stimulates and restrains sales of those subsequent entry biologics. Explore that industry, seeing what products can achieve the most success. So discover what revenues are possible, hearing how companies can gain.
That study also divides its overall world market forecast into geographical segments.
National markets for those therapeutic proteins – where will highest sales and growth occur?
Developments worldwide will influence that follow-on biologics market, raising demand for biosimilars in developed and developing countries. See what is possible.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 12 national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain
• China, India, South Korea, Russia and Brazil.
In our work you discover progress and outlooks. There you assess the biosimilar industry’s future – needs, developments and demands. Our work explains, exploring issues affecting those biological drug companies, influencing their results.
Forces affecting that rising industry – what shapes its present and future?
Our new report discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biosimilars industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
• Strategies for developing biosimilars – needs, demand, challenges and opportunities
• Guidelines from regulators (FDA, EMA and others) and what they mean for those drug developers and producers – assess recent progress
• Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals
• Needs and opportunities in developing biosimilar mAbs, including rising incidence of cancers and increasing demand for lower-cost biologicals
• Developments in technology and operations for biosimilar drug production.
Our study also discusses other aspects of those successor biologics, including these forces:
• Economics stimulating demand for cheaper biological medicines
• Outlooks for the overall biologics market – effects of biosimilar competition
• Biobetters and other next-generation biologics as rivals to biosimilars – technological races and battles
• Collaborations for those biopharmaceutical molecules – assess deals
• Outsourcing – using contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) – to gain expertise in pharma biotechnology, production efficiencies and cost savings.
With our report you assess that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. You explore what restricts and stimulates companies, seeing the progress and sales possible.
From 2016 discover what the future holds for those drugs and their producers.
Companies and 2020 market value – what overall revenue potential?
From 2016, product launches hold great potential for investments, demand and sales. Our study predicts the world market for biosimilars and related biologics will reach $18.42 billion in 2020, multiplying in size many times from 2016 to 2026.
See how high revenues can go. With our study you assess what biosimilar technologies, products and companies hold most potential. Our analyses cover these firms and other developers, producers, marketers and sellers:
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
• Boehringer Ingelheim
There you also assess these biopharma specialists, among others:
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
• Intas Pharmaceutical
Our work also shows you two interviews with organisations – Boehringer Ingelheim and PROBIOMED.
From 2016 many opportunities in that industry will appear. Explore, then, what the future holds, staying ahead in knowledge.
5 Ways Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics’ Trends, R&D and Revenue Forecasts 2016-2026 helps your work
In these five main ways, our new investigation helps your research, analyses, decisions, proposals and presentations:
• Revenues for biosimilars to 2026 at overall world level and for 8 main submarkets and 12 further market divisions – discover outlooks for development, production and sales
• Forecasts to 2026 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors and rising companies – explore portfolios, results, strengths, strategies and research and development
• Analysis of what encourages and restrains biosimilar producers – investigate challenges, opportunities, regulations and competition
• Interviews with that industry – discover what other authorities think, say and do, helping you stay ahead in technological and commercial insight.
That report, by our in-house team in the UK, gives knowledge to help your work, sparing you struggles and saving time. You gain data leading companies depend on.
Data there found nowhere else, benefiting your authority on the future of biologics
Our investigation gives independent analysis. There you gain competitive intelligence found only in our survey, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. Discover there how to help your research, analyses and decisions. Also save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
So explore the future of biopharmaceuticals. In our new survey you find biosimilar results, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Stay ahead by getting our report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6