Industries > Pharma > Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies: World Market Prospects 2013-2023
Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies: World Market Prospects 2013-2023
Biosimilar monoclonal antibodies – this new study shows you potential sales
What does the future hold for biosimilar therapeutic antibodies? Visiongain's new report predicts revenues to 2023. There you find the best places for sales growth, also understanding trends and opportunities.
In that study you get revenue forecasts at overall world market, submarket, product, and national level. See what's happening for those technologies, finding how you can gain.
Read on, then, to explore biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and see what their future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2023 and other analyses show you commercial potentials
Besides revenue forecasting, our new work shows recent results, growth rates, and market shares. You discover original quantitative and qualitative analysis, seeing business outlooks and developments (R&D). You also get 69 tables, 52 charts, and two research interviews.
Is finding data for biosimilar mAbs a challenge? Avoid falling behind. You can now stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses, and decisions. Also save time.
There you investigate follow-on protein technology for antibodies. You hear what's happening and see where the money lies. Finding that data just got easier.
The following sections, then, show what you get in our research and analysis.
Prospects for the world market and submarkets for those follow-on biologics
Our new report shows revenue to 2023 for the overall world market. It also shows you individual forecasts of seven biosimilar mAb submarkets:
• Other molecules (grouped analysis).
How will the biosimilar mAbs market expand? Which parts will most prosper? There you assess prospects for revenue growth.
Our study gives you a feel for what stimulates and restrains that industry and market. That analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your business to develop.
You also find revenue predictions for products using follow-on antibody technology.
Forecasts for 13 agents – assess potential of existing and expected products
How will products perform to 2023 at world level? Our report forecasts individual revenues of 13 biosimilar antibodies, launched or in development, including these:
• Celltrion's Remsima
• Dr. Reddy's Reditux
• Epirus Biopharmaceuticals' BOW-015
• Boehringer Ingelheim's BI695500 and BI695501
• Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics' forms of adalimumab and bevacizumab
• Biocon's Bmab200
• BIOCAD's BCD-022
• Isu Abxis's Clotinab
• Reliance Life Sciences' R-TPR-019.
There you discover how high sales can go, to 2023, finding products and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. Also you compare competitors. You see what's happening, then, understanding trends, competition, challenges, and opportunities.
Our investigation also divides its overall world forecast into geographical regions.
National markets – what outlooks for sales?
Developments worldwide expand the biosimilar mAbs market. Hear about the best revenue prospects.
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers of those biological drugs will occur from 2013 to 2023. See where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for 12 national markets:
• US and Japan
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
• China, India, Brazil, Russia (BRIC), and South Korea.
There you discover progress and outlooks. Product launches from 2013 to 2023 will change the commercial landscape. See how, finding what affects that biologics segment.
Issues affecting biosimilar antibody manufacturing and selling
Our report also shows you issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Demand for biosimilars – rising production needs
• Research and development (R&D) for those protein-based medicines
• FDA biosimilar guidelines and state regulation of biosimilar substitution
• Legal challenges for those substitute drugs
• Biobetters as a threat to biosimilars
• EMA regulations, and those of other regions
• Collaboration in follow-on mAb development
• Big pharma and the biosimilar mAbs market.
There you explore political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing outlooks for the business. You also analyse that industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Discover now what the future holds.
Biosimilar antibody-based therapies – what's the 2018 market value?
What happens next? From this decade onwards, follow-on treatments hold great potential for investment and revenues. Our study predicts the world market for biosimilar mAbs will reach $3,229m in 2018, with high growth from 2013 to 2023.
In 2012, monoclonal antibodies formed five of the top ten medicines worldwide by revenue. For those therapies, high potential for biosimilar competition exists. Our analysis predicts those competitors of the leading mAb drugs will be on sale by 2018.
Prospects for mAb biosimilars are strong, then, and from 2013 there will arise many opportunities. Our analysis shows you the possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Nine ways Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue to 2023 of the world market for biosimilar mAbs – discover that industry's overall sales potential
• Revenues to 2023 for 7 world-level submarkets – investigate the potential of its components, finding the most promising places for investments and sales
• Revenues to 2023 for 13 follow-on protein products – find sales outlooks for top brands, and expected agents, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – discover the best countries for revenues and potential growth
• Assessments of top companies – hear about participants' activities, capabilities, results, and outlooks
• Review of R&D – explore progress in research and development, finding technological and commercial possibilities
• Interviews with authorities in the industry – discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages
• Prospects for established competitors and firms seeking to enter that sector – explore needs, practices, and outlooks for future success.
Information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our new report, discovering where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also find how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Biosimilar mAbs – assess their potentials now, seeing what you can gain
Our study shows you data, trends, opportunities, and sales predictions for biosimilar mAbs. Avoid missing out – please order our new report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here