Biopreservation Market Report 2019-2029
By Product (Equipment, Media, LIMS), by Application (Regenerative Medicine, Bio-banking, Drug Discovery), by Cell Provider, Regional and Segment Reports
Biopreservation deals with preserving organ transplantation and regenerative medicine, consumables like vials, straws, microtiter plates and others, pre-formulated and home-brew media, cell lines and bio-banking of human eggs, sperms among others.
Market Overview and Trends
Advanced preservation methods and increasing healthcare expenditure have been one of the biggest drivers of this market. The equipment segment of this market occupies the major share of the market due to growing demand from bio-banks. The media segment is likely to pick up pace due to wide adoption in regenerative medicine.
North America accounts for the major share of the market existing government regulations supporting extensive usage of biological samples in regenerative medicine. Asia Pacific will experience exponential growth due to unmet clinical needs and structural transformation benefitting this market.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increased demand for advanced preservation method
• Rising income and increased healthcare spending
• Rise in trend of in-house storage of samples by hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology firms
• Incremental R&D investments by major companies and research communities
• Preference for maintaining repositories for biological specimens
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Concerns regarding transition from laboratory to the market with respect to preservation and storage of tissues
• Freezing and thawing which damages the cells
• Complicated nature of tissue cryopreservation
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Biopreservation market is segmented by Product (Equipment, Media, LIMS), By Application (Regenerative Medicine, Bio-banking, Drug Discovery), By Cell Provider, Regional And Segment Forecasts
Market Segmentation Covered:
• Global Bio-Preservation Market by Product Market 2019-2029
– Global Equipment’s Market 2019-2029
– Global Freezers Market 2019-2029
– Global Refrigerators Market 2019-2029
– Global Consumables Market 2019-2029
• Global Vials Market 2019-2029
• Global Straws Market 2019-2029
• Global Microtiter Plates Market 2019-2029
• Global Bags Market 2019-2029
– Global Liquid Nitrogen Market 2019-2029
– Global Media Market 2019-2029
– Global Pre-formulated Market 2019-2029
– Global Home-brew Market 2019-2029
– Global Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Market 2019-2029
• Global Bio-Preservation by Application Market 2019-2029
– Global Regenerative Medicine Market 2019-2029
– Global Cell therapy Market 2019-2029
– Global Gene therapy Market 2019-2029
– Global Others Market 2019-2029
– Global Bio-banking Market 2019-2029
– Global Human eggs Market 2019-2029
– Global Human sperms Market 2019-2029
– Global Veterinary IVF Market 2019-2029
– Global Drug Discovery Market 2019-2029
• Global Bio-Preservation by Cell Providers Volume (Number of units) Market 2019-2029
– Global CD34+ Market 2019-2029
– Global CD19+ Market 2019-2029
– Global MSC Market 2019-2029
– Global iPSC Market 2019-2029
– Global hESC Market 2019-2029
– Global Tumor Cells Market 2019-2029
– Global Others Market 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Research and development is the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Biopreservation market.
• These companies have developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
BioLife Solutions Inc., BioCision, Biomatrica, Chart MVE Biomedical, TissueGene, LabVantage Solutions, Panasonic Biomedical, Qiagen, Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the current size of the total global Biopreservation market?
• How much will this market be worth from 2018 to 2029?
• How is the Biopreservation market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Biopreservation market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Biopreservation market currently and how will these change to 2029?
• What are the main submarkets and how much revenue will each Biopreservation market submarket account for over the next 10 years to 2029 and why?
• How will the market shares for each Biopreservation market submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry evolve to 2029?
• What are the largest national markets for Biopreservation market? What is the current status and how will it develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2019-2029?
• Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
• What are the main trends that will affect the Biopreservation market between 2018 and 2029?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Biopreservation market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Biopreservation Market 2019-2029: By Product (Equipment, Media, LIMS), By Application (Regenerative Medicine, Bio-banking, Drug Discovery), By Cell Provider, And Segment Forecasts
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org