Bioplastics Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Biobased / Non-Biodegradable Packaging, Consumer Electronics / Products, Catering, Agriculture & Pharmaceuticals
The bioplastics market will reach a market value of $3.94 billion in 2014. The global bioplastics market is a small but significant sub-sector of the plastics industry. Bioplastics is an environment-friendly method that does not occupy landfills. Moreover, plants provide a cheap and sustainable alternative to their petroleum counterparts. In the coming years, economics, legislation and environmental issues will all drive policies to support sustainable growth across the nations and various industries. Bioplastics will have an increasing importance and market share in the plastics industry as well as a material in general over the coming years.
The plastics industry has been faced with continuous pressures from the government, consumers and the media and being coerced to consider how it can make its products more sustainable. Faced with pressing issues of high raw material costs and increased dependence on crude oil, ‘sustainable plastics’ has become a top priority for the plastic material sector. Manufacturers in response are constantly analysing the changing market trends to innovate their products in order to stay in competition.
In recent times, new and stringent environmental protection regulations in the world have forced countries to rethink their environmental protection strategies. Major changes in the climate have made people more determined to become environmentally friendly. The plastic industry and in particular the plastic packaging industry like all other consumer goods industries reacted and began a series of innovations in sustainable packaging products. Moreover, with the decrease in available fossil fuel reserves and increase in cost of petrochemicals, industries require renewable resources to become sustainable.
Emerging new trends also often require changes in the laws and regulations which govern the market. This in turn causes substantial change in the investment plans directed at the development of new technologies to accommodate the new trends. As ecological considerations continue to rise, the bioplastics industry will also see a rise in investments to establish pollution prevention methods and equipment. Strong environmental movements in the EU, Japan and US raise a concern about sustainability, global climate change and waste disposal options, creating a market opportunity for natural compostable bioplastics.
Why you should buy Bioplastics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Biobased / Non-Biodegradable Packaging, Consumer Electronics / Products, Catering, Agriculture & Pharmaceuticals
What is the future of the bioplastics market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 172 page report delivers:
• View of the global bioplastics market; and analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. Our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 109 tables, charts, and graphs
– Our report provides 109 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the bioplastics market and prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the bioplastic sector.
• Read 3 exclusive expert interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain thorough knowledge on the bioplastics sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
– TetraPak: Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing company. The company offers packaging solutions, filling machines and processing solutions for dairy, beverages, cheese, ice-cream and prepared food, including distribution tools like accumulators, cap applicators, conveyors, crate packers, film wrappers, line controllers and straw applicators.
– Vineet Dalal, Natur-Tec: Northern Technologies International Corporation develops and markets a portfolio of bio-based and/or biodegradable polymer resin compounds and finished products under the Natur-Tec brand. The company has a broad bioplastics portfolio which spans flexible film, rigid injection moulded materials, and engineered plastics. These applications allow for the production of 100% certified biodegradable and compostable finished products, such as bags, foodservice products, and product
– Timo Tillikainen, Sonja Haug, Huhtamäki Oyj: Huhtamaki is a forerunner in biodegradable and compostable packaging applications. Today, two of their business segments work actively with biodegradable plastics solutions and have several products in their range.
• Discover sales predictions for 10 key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics in the bioplastics industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these biopalstics submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
– Biodegradable bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Biobased/Non-biodegradable bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Bottles bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Other packaging bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Consumer products submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Consumer electronics/automotive bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Catering bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Agriculture bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Pharmaceutical/Medical bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Other bioplastics submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for bioplastics companies in 5 regional markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for bioplastics companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards.
– North America forecast 2014-2024
– South America forecast 2014-2024
– Asia forecast 2014-2024
– Europe forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the 19 leading companies are in the bioplastics industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 19 leading bioplastic companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– BASF SE
– The Dow Chemical Company
– NatureWorks LLC
– Metabolix Inc
– Kaneka Corporation
– Cardia Bioplastics Limited
– Perstrop Group
– Biome Technologies PLC
– Plantic Technologies Ltd
– Teijin Limited
– Corbion Purac
– Biosphere Industries LLC
– Pregis Corporation
– DaniMer Scientific LLC
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the bioplastics market
The Bioplastics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Biobased / Non-Biodegradable Packaging, Consumer Electronics / Products, Catering, Agriculture & Pharmaceuticals report provides impartial bioplastic sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including annual revenues and sector revenues.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Bioplastics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Biobased / Non-Biodegradable Packaging, Consumer Electronics / Products, Catering, Agriculture & Pharmaceuticals can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the bioplastics market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Bioplastics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Biobased / Non-Biodegradable Packaging, Consumer Electronics / Products, Catering, Agriculture & Pharmaceuticals Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6