Biologics Market Trends and Forecasts 2016-2026
Evaluation of Therapeutic Segments Including Monoclonal Antibodies, Insulin, Fusion Proteins, Interferons and Gene Therapies; Prediction of Leading National Markets (US, Japan, EU5 and BRIC); Investigation of Top Products Including Humira, Remicade, Lantus and Enbrel; and Assessment of R&D Including Sirukumab and NurOwn
Biological Drugs – Discover Revenue Potentials Now, Benefiting Your Authority
Do you want to find how high biological drug sales can go? Visiongain’s new analysis gives you those revenue forecasts to 2026 at overall world market, therapeutic class and national level. For biologics you discover data, opportunities, R&D and sales potentials.
Our updated report gives you multilevel revenue predictions for biopharmaceutical products from 2016, helping you stay ahead. There you investigate trends, results, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
With our study you also assess the influence of biosimilars and other emerging treatments on that lucrative, expanding pharmaceutical industry and market.
Read on, then, to explore the biologics market, also seeing revenue prediction.
Forecasts and other analysis show you where the best sales opportunities exist
Our new report shows revenue forecasting to 2026, results, sales growth rates and market shares. In that 274 page study you explore quantitative and qualitative analyses, assessing sales potentials and R&D. You get 103 tables and 50 charts, gaining original research and analysis.
That way you assess clinical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials such as these issues:
• Why will the biologics market achieve revenue growth from 2016 to 2026, and what sales are possible from existing drugs and R&D?
• When will that industry achieve worldwide revenues exceeding $300bn?
• What treatment classes give the most commercial promise?
• Who are the best-placed companies in the biopharma industry?
• Where are the most important and promising countries for selling those treatments, and what future sales can leading national markets give?
• How will biological drug producers serve regulators, doctors, patients and payers from 2016 to 2026, also benefiting the pharma industry?
Opportunities in biologics to enrich drug developers, producers and marketers
In 2015 eight of the top ten best-selling drugs were biologics. Many opportunities remain for products based on proteins and related biopharma technologies.
Our study lets you discover what segments are most likely to prosper, from 2016 to 2026, through forecasted sales. See what the future holds and how you can gain.
Why struggle to find data to help your work? Instead help your research, analyses, plans, proposals and presentations now. With Visiongain’s new investigation see how you could save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
The following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Predictions for that world market, submarkets and products
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biologics, our study shows forecasts from 2016 to 2026 for 13 individual submarkets:
• Protein therapeutics, with sub-forecasting for insulin, other recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and other agents
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Regenerative medicine, with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy
In addition you gain revenue forecasts for 18 leading products, including Lantus, Humalog, Avonex, Rebif, Humira, Remicade, Herceptin and Enbrel.
Our new investigation also discusses what stimulates and restrains sales of biologics. You explore that industry, seeing what segments and products can achieve the most success. Discover, from 2016, how pharmaceutical companies, patients and healthcare providers can benefit.
That study also divides its overall world forecast into geographical segments.
National markets for biopharmaceuticals – what does the future hold for sales?
Our report predicts rising demand for biological drugs in developed and developing countries. Discover what sales results and expansion are possible from 2016.
The analyses show you overall biologic revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets:
• United States
• Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC).
In our study you assess the biologic industry’s future – needs, developments, demands and opportunities.
Our work explores issues affecting biopharma companies, influencing their results.
Forces affecting the biological drugs industry – what shapes its present and future?
The new report discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biologics industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
• Research and development, especially potentials of recombinant DNA technology and emerging processes to benefit patients
• Needs and opportunities for developing biologics, including rising prevalence of cancers, autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders
• Data exclusivity and patent challenges for biopharmaceuticals
• New products, including Tresiba, Toujeo and Abasaglar
• Next-generation biologics – explore competition, technological races and challenges, seeing what is possible.
Our study discusses other aspects of biologics too, including these forces:
• Anti-cancer agents, erythropoietins, G-CSF and human growth hormones – investigate prospects for therapeutic classes
• Treatments for haemophilia, diabetes, anaemia, bleeding disorders, wet AMD, multiple sclerosis, arthritis and other chronic diseases
• Pricing, reimbursement, clinical efficacy and other challenges – explore regulators’ and other healthcare payers’ demands for biologics, including biosimilars and interchangeable biological products
• Collaborations, partnerships and networks shaping biopharma.
With our new analysis you assess that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. See what is happening. That way you explore what restricts and stimulates companies developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling biological medicines.
Companies and 2020 market forecast – what overall revenue potential?
From 2016, biological product launches hold great potential for investments, demand and sales. Our study predicts the world market for those drugs will reach $248 billion in 2020, with strong revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026. See how high revenues can go.
With our study you assess what biotechnologies, products and companies hold most potential, including these organisations:
• Eli Lilly
• Johnson & Johnson
• Merck & Co.
• Novo Nordisk
Biologics constitute 19% of the global pharmaceutical market. From 2016 there will arise many more opportunities, especially from drug launches. See what is possible.
Our work shows you commercial possibilities for biological drugs, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and succeed.
5 main ways Biologics Market Trends and Forecasts 2016-2026 helps your work
In these five main ways, our new study benefits your research, analyses, decisions, proposals and presentations:
• Revenues to 2026 for biologics at overall world level – discover outlooks for development, production, marketing and sales
• 13 submarkets’ and 18 leading products’ revenues to 2026 – investigate segments at world level, finding the most lucrative and fast-rising products
• Forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors and rising companies – explore portfolios, results, strategies, R&D, partnerships and outlooks for success
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains biologic producers – investigate challenges, strengths and competition, helping you stay ahead and succeed.
That investigation, by our in-house analysts in the UK, gives knowledge to benefit your work. Our study shows information you find nowhere else.
Independent analysis to benefit your authority on pharma biotechnology
Our report provides independent analysis. It gives competitive intelligence found only in our study, helping you assess technological and commercial prospects.
With that study you are less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. Discover how you could benefit your analyses, plans and decisions, also saving time and helping your influence.
Explore the future of biopharmaceuticals. In our study you find biologic data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Stay ahead by getting that new report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6