Industries > Pharma > Biobanking for Medicine: Technology, Industry and Market 2014-2024
Biobanking for Medicine: Technology, Industry and Market 2014-2024
Biobanks – how to find business trends, R&D, and revenue forecasts
What does the future hold for medical biobanks? Now you get technological and commercial predictions from 2014. Stay ahead, then, for data, helping your authority. There you explore developmental trends, sales results, opportunities, and revenue forecasts.
That new report by Visiongain shows you what's possible for biobanking and associated technology to improve healthcare. Avoid missing out. Instead find prospects for that biomedical industry and market, discovering expected trends, progress and gains.
Read on to explore those technologies and services for human medicine, seeing how high revenues can go.
Forecasts and other information showing lucrative possibilities for biorepositories
That study gives you sales predictions to 2024 at overall world, submarket and national level. You also get unit sales predictions. There, for biosample and biospecimen applications, you investigate where demand and money lie.
That way you can avoid struggles to find information. Besides revenue forecasting, our new work shows results, growth rates, and market shares. There you explore those technologies for medical R&D – applications in drug development.
You discover 72 tables, 73 charts, and five interviews with authorities in that industry.
So help your research, analyses, and decisions on storage of human biological samples (HBS). Also benefit your influence.
And the following sections explain what our new investigation gives you.
Forecasting of that world market and its segments – what's likely to happen?
What're the secrets of that industry's progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2024 for storing human cell, tissue and fluid samples, with discussions.
Also find individual revenue predictions to 2024 for nine submarkets at world level:
• Biobanking for research
• Biobanking for therapeutic uses.
That study also forecasts the number of samples stored in those two fields. And it gives biobanking revenue forecasting to 2024 by research application:
• Human tissues (also with sub-forecasts for public sector and commercial uses)
• Stem cells
• Other biological sample banking applications (inc. DNA and body fluids).
And it predicts stem cell banking revenues to 2024 for therapeutic uses:
• Umbilical cord stem cell banking
• Adult stem cell banking.
That study also forecasts the number of stem cell samples banked.
There you assess outlooks for sales expansion, hearing where you could gain. That work investigates competition and demand, showing technological and commercial possibilities.
So discover what's happening. You also assess geographical revenue potentials.
Healthcare in regional markets – what outlooks for biorepository demand and provision?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for companies providing biobanking facilities, products, services, consumables, and technology will occur from 2014. See where and how.
So our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain (EU5), and Netherlands
• Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest revenues, demands, and potential growth in usage and sales. Explore progress, needs, opportunities and competitors. And see the gains possible.
Also what events, challenges and advances in technology affect that industry and market? Our work shows you, discussing progress, policies, and trends influencing biorepositories.
Forces affecting developers, producers, and sellers of those medical resources and libraries
The report explains issues, events, and contributions affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• Facilities for cryopreservation, biobank networks, and biobanking infrastructure
• Systems, freezers, operations software, consumables, and services for biobanking
• Guidelines, standards, legislation, regulations, and governmental funding for that biopreservation, inc. HIPAA amendments
• Biobanking in research, drug discovery, and development, inc. biomarkers and personalised medicine
• Uses in therapeutics, clinical trials, and genome-wide association studies (GWAS).
And you explore these influences, among others:
• Umbilical cord blood banking – controversies and possibilities
• Numbers and geographical distribution of biobanks
• Liquid handling systems, frozen aliquotting, and automated DNA isolation
• RFID and tagging technology, and laboratory information management systems (LIMS)
• Biobanking services – storage, management, and transport of biological samples.
So you hear what's happening, also getting feel for challenges, trends, and outlooks.
There you find what stimulates and restrains players in that sector, affecting its results.
Biobanking technologies and applications – top companies and 2018 market value
What happens next? Our study predicts that world market will reach $22.7bn in 2018. In particular, rising demand for biobanked samples for use by pharmaceutical companies in preclinical research stimulates that market.
And in our work you examine activities of many commercial biobanks, including these:
• Tissue Solutions
• Asterand (Stemgent)
• Coriell Institute for Medical Research.
And other companies, including these:
• Cord Blood America
• Cryo-Cell International
• Biogenea Pharmaceuticals
• China Cord Blood Corporation
You find 270 organisations covered, exploring competitors. You also get five interviews with leaders in that field. Discover what participants do, say, and think, helping you stay ahead.
Ways Biobanking for Medicine: Technology, Industry and Market 2014-2024 helps
Through knowledge such as this, our new report helps you gain recognition for insight:
• Revenues there to 2024 at world level and for 9 submarkets – assess outlooks for operations, marketing, and sales
• Forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established organisations, rising companies, and new entrants – explore portfolios, results, strategies, developments, and outlooks for success.
Knowledge there found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses, and planning
Our report gives independent data. There you get competitive intelligence found only in that work, finding where progress and money lie. You examine the commercial possibilities.
With that original research and analysis you're less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. There see how you could save time and effort. And benefit your plans, decisions, and authority, helping you gain competitive advantages.
So our new study is for everyone analysing medical biotechnology and drug development. For biobanks you explore trends, results, and sales forecasts. Avoid missing out, then – please get that report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6