Baby Product Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Product (Cosmetic & Toiletries, Baby Food, Baby Safety & Convenience), by region and analysis of leading companies operating in this industry.
– Decreasing mortality rate
– Growing concern regarding health & safety
– Growing population in developed as well as developing economies
– Innovative products with minimum environmental and health hazards, coupled with penetration in the untapped rural areas, are likely to drive the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Baby Product Market is segmented on the Product and Regional basis.
– Cosmetic & Toiletries
– Baby Food
– Baby Safety & Convenience
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
– North America
– Some of the key market participants include Procter & Gamble Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Plc, Unilever Plc, Nestle S.A., and Abbott Nutrition. Intense competition has made producers focus on product differentiation, innovation, and an affordable pricing structure. Hence, companies have been investing in R & D to maintain their market share and for a sustainable growth.
– For instance, in May 2016, Abbott launched a new line of nutritious snack bars for kids under the brand name Curate. These product do not contain artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. In the same year, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., completed the acquisition of Vogue International LLC for $3.3 billion, which was intended at increasing its hair care and other personal care portfolio.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com