Industries > Automotive > Automotive Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2016-2026
Automotive Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2016-2026
Forecasts & Analysis of Leading Companies Developing Black-Box, OBD-II Dongle, Smartphone & Hybrid Telematics Solutions For The Connected Car
Usage-Based Insurance (UBI), also known as telematics-based insurance, is increasingly being adopted worldwide. Already commonplace in Italy, the United States and the UK, a number of new markets have recently experienced a growth in the adoption of UBI including Japan, South Africa, and Brazil. In many countries across the world, UBI will be used as an effective method of breaking into markets dominated by established players within the global motor insurance market. It will be a significant recruitment device with the potential to win profitable customers, as we assess that over $21.8bn of automotive premiums will be generated by the Usage-Based Insurance market in 2016.
Visiongain’s 221 page report assesses that the global market for automotive usage-based insurance (UBI) will account for 33 million policyholders in 2016, a significant increase over the 21.7 million policyholders accounted for in 2015. An increasingly diverse UBI market will be seen over the coming years, with smartphone and hybrid solutions playing an increasingly influential role in the UBI market.
Are you aware of these industry developments? It is essential that you read this report, so that your strategies are timely and your forecasting plans are in place.
Visiongain’s report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors, allowing readers to gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
• How is the automotive UBI market evolving, and what is the penetration of UBI in 2016?
• What is driving and restraining the automotive UBI market dynamics? Is UBI a model that all automobile insurers should follow?
• What are the key challenges to expect when building a UBI program, and what actions must be taken to face them?
• How can customer acceptance for usage-based insurance increase, depending on segments and geographies?
• What is the business case for the mass introduction of PHYD / PAYD insurance policies?
• What are the market shares of the 4 UBI Implementation submarkets of the overall automotive UBI market in 2016?
• How will each of the 4 automotive UBI submarket segments grow over the forecast period and how many policyholders will these submarkets account for in 2026?
• Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2026?
• Who are the leading UBI players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2016-2026?
• What does the automotive UBI value chain look like?
How will you benefit from this report?
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• Global automotive UBI market forecast 2016-2026 and analysis of drivers and restraints
• Global forecast of 4 individual UBI submarkets covering the period 2016 to 2026
• Forecast of the global, regional & national penetration of automotive UBI policies from 2016 to 2026 by submarket.
• Forecast of the global, regional & national rates of adoption of automotive UBI policies from 2016 to 2026.
• Automotive UBI forecast and analysis of 8 leading national markets from 2016 to 2026
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 16 leading companies operating within the automotive usage-based insurance (UBI) market:
11 Motor Insurance Providers
– Allstate Corporation
– Aviva plc
– AXA S.A.
– Generali Group
– Insure The Box Ltd.
– MAPFRE S.A.
– MS&AD Insurance Group (Aioi Nissay Dowa)
– Progressive Corporation
– State Farm
– The Co-operative Insurance
5 Telematics Service Providers (TSPs)
– Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS)
– Octo Telematics S.p.A.
– Vodafone Automotive S.p.A.
– Wunelli Ltd.
– Xirgo Technologies, Inc.
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in usage-based insurance (UBI). We show you the prospects for the following regions with forecasts of automotive UBI policies from 2016 to 2026 by submarket.
– North America
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Rest of the World
3) Our study also forecasts and analyses the penetration rate of the following technology submarkets from 2016-2026
– OBD-II based UBI programs
– Smartphone based UBI programs
– Hybrid based UBI programs
– Black-Box based UBI programs
This independent 221 page report guarantees that you will remain better-informed than your competitors. With 213 tables and figures examining the automotive usage-based insurance market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. In addition to our detailed forecasts of adoption rates of UBI programs both regionally and across submarkets, our report includes 10-year forecasts of the number of UBI policyholders. These forecasts are provided globally, regionally and nationally, including analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. We also contain within the report a forecast of the value of UBI motor insurance premiums globally over the forecast period.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive UBI value chain.
• Insurance companies
• Telematics solutions companies
• Connected car companies
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
• UBI smartphone app developers
• Insurance start-ups
• Automotive OEMs
Don’t miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Automotive Usage-Based Insurance sector, or with an interest in the Connected Car. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Automotive Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) Market Report 2016-2026: Forecasts & Analysis of Leading Companies Developing Black-Box, OBD-II Dongle, Smartphone & Hybrid Telematics Solutions For The Connected Car report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6