Industries > Cyber > Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market Forecast 2017-2027
Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market Forecast 2017-2027
By Type APC & IS, by Component Including Multimedia Displays, Sensors, Networking & Communication Devices (NCD), & Others (Particularly Public Announcement Systems) & by Application Such as Railways, Roadways & Others (Such as Aviation) Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
Visiongain has calculated that the Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market will see a total expenditure of $4,269 mn in 2017, including both Automatic Passenger Counting AND Information Systems.
Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Rising demand for real-time transit information coupled with favourable government regulations is anticipated to drive market growth over the forecast period.
An Automated Passenger Counter (APC) is an electronic device available for installation on transit vehicles including buses and rail vehicles which accurately records boarding and alighting data. An information system is a software that helps you organize and analyse data. This makes it possible to answer questions and solve problems relevant to the mission of an organization.
These systems are increasingly being used in various modes of transportation due to associated benefits, thus driving the automated passenger counting and information system market growth. The bus & railway operators are keen to regulate passenger travelling patterns in order to schedule timely bus and railway arrivals & departures and design routes accordingly. These patterns also help in the business development and optimize operational costs.
Healthy economic growth and growing urbanization particularly in the developing economies of the Asia Pacific and Latin America is driving market growth. Favourable government initiatives and strict government regulations such as the prerequisite of ridership data from transit workers on a standard basis are also encouraging the use of automatic passenger counting and information systems.
Industry participants are investing heavily in developing systems suitable to match intricate application necessities. The rising need for evidence of the passengers transported is a key factor anticipated to bolster market growth significantly over the next ten years. Data from automatic passenger counting can benefit companies with respect to the remuneration share from the authorities. It can be further used to draw conclusions and make aligned decisions while planning vehicle operations.
Visiongain’s Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the Market in Australia, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, The Middle East and Africa.
The report will answer questions such as:
– How is the Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System market evolving?
– What is driving and restraining the Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System market dynamics?
– Which trends and developments will prevail?
– How will the market shares of the regional markets change by 2027 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2027?
– Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides Global Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market By Type:
– Automatic passenger counting
– Information system
2) The report provides Global Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market By Component:
– Multimedia displays
– Networking & communication devices
– Others (particularly includes public announcement systems)
3) The report provides Global Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market By Application:
– Others (particularly includes aviation)
4) The report provides Global Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market By Region:
– North America (U.S. & Canada)
– Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy & Spain)
– Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan & Korea)
– Latin America (Brazil & Mexico)
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia & UAE)
5) The report provides detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market:
– General Electric (GE)
– Siemens AG
– Hitachi Ltd
– Huawei Technologies Co.
– Cisco Systems
– DIALAX Intelcom GmbH
– HELLA Aglaia
– Eurotech S.p.A.
– Syncromatics Corp.
This independent 172-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 173 tables and figures examining the Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System Market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Automatic Passenger Counting & Information System sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6