Industries > Defence > Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market Forecast 2014-2024
Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market Forecast 2014-2024
Opportunities For Leading Companies
With pressures on defence budgets, upgrades and retrofits to armoured vehicles provide a less costly alternative to new acquisitions. Many armoured vehicles can serve for many more years if given upgrades. The withdrawal of US-led forces in Afghanistan by the end of 2014 is expected to shift the focus away from land systems and the upgrading of existing armoured vehicle fleets provide a cost-effective way of keeping the required numbers in service. Visiongain has calculated that the value of the global armoured vehicle upgrade & retrofit market in 2014 will reach $4.76bn.
This new report from Visiongain provides an informed assessment of the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit sector based upon the latest information. This new report contains updated forecasts, original analysis, completely new company interviews, and updated company profiles.
Why you should buy the Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities For Leading Companies
What is the future of the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, and the drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, and original critical analysis.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 175 page report provides 197 tables, charts, and graphs and details of 135 contracts and programmes in the market. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Diehl Defence
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– Medium armoured vehicles upgrades and retrofits forecast 2014-2024
– Main battle tanks upgrades and retrofits forecast 2014-2024
– Medium mine-resistant vehicles upgrades and retrofits forecast 2014-2024
– Light protected vehicles upgrades and retrofits forecast 2014-2024
– Other armoured vehicles upgrades and retrofits forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets.
– US forecast 2014-2024
– Canada forecast 2014-2024
– UK forecast 2014-2024
– France forecast 2014-2024
– Germany forecast 2014-2024
– Norway forecast 2014-2024
– Turkey forecast 2014-2024
– Italy forecast 2014-2024
– Brazil forecast 2014-2024
– Russia forecast 2014-2024
– India forecast 2014-2024
– China forecast 2014-2024
– Japan forecast 2014-2024
– South Korea forecast 2014-2024
– Australia forecast 2014-2024
– Saudi Arabia forecast 2014-2024
– United Arab Emirates (UAE) forecast 2014-2024
– Iraq forecast 2014-2024
– Egypt forecast 2014-2024
– Israel forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed tables of significant contracts, projects & programmes revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit industry are stable, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit companies examining their positioning, capabilities, and future outlook.
– BAE Systems
– Elbit Systems
– Exelis Inc.
– Finmeccanica SpA
– General Dynamics
– Honeywell International Inc
– Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
– Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH and Co KG
– Lockheed Martin Corporation
– Navistar Inc
– Nexter Group
– Nurol Holding AS
– Oshkosh Corporation
– QinetiQ Group Plc
– Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
– Renco Group
– Rheinmetall AG
– Thales Group
– Uralvagonzavod PLC
– Volvo Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit market
The Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities For Leading Companies report provides impartial armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Navistar and with Diehl Defence are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities For Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the armoured vehicle upgrade and retrofit sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report, the Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities For Leading Companies. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view sample pages of this report click here