Industries > Pharma > Antithrombotic Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025
Antithrombotic Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025
Treating thrombosis – new analysis showing trends, R&D and revenue forecasts
See the future of antithrombotic medicines. For those treatments you can now get new sales predictions, also exploring research and development. You can discover business potentials and assess results, trends, technologies, therapies and opportunities.
Visiongain’s updated report forecasts those revenues to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. You can stay ahead with market data on treating thrombotic disorders, finding the commercial prospects to benefit your research, analyses and influence.
Please read on to explore those drug sales and find what the industry could earn in future.
Forecasts to 2025 and other analyses explain and predict the antithrombotics market
Why miss the crucial data that you need? Why struggle to find it? Instead our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2025, also with recent results, growth rates, market shares and discussions.
Our study also shows 84 tables, 69 charts and two interviews with authorities in that field.
There you can assess the future of treatments to prevent blood clotting and dissolve blood clots. And the following sections explain what our new investigation provides.
Forecasting of the world market and its segments – what does the future hold?
What are the secrets of the industry's progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue prediction to 2025 for antithrombotic medicines, with discussions.
Also you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for eight therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Antiplatelet agents
• Fibrinolytic treatments.
And you will receive forecasts for these anticoagulant drug classes:
• Direct factor Xa inhibitors
• Direct thrombin inhibitors
• Vitamin K antagonists
• Other therapeutics (grouped forecast).
There you can assess the outlook for sales expansion, hearing where you could profit. You will investigate the competition and rising sales. And you can examine the clinical and commercial possibilities.
And you can also find top medicines’ potentials.
Predictions of leading products’ sales
How will individual drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of 14 brands. You can assess products, including these:
• Aspirin Cardio
There you will find the drugs and years with the highest predicted sales. You can also examine the competitors. So discover what’s happening and understand the challenges, trends, competition and opportunities.
Our work also shows geographical revenue predictions.
National markets – what are the outlooks for revenues?
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers and sellers of antithrombotic medicines will occur from 2015 to 2025. See where, how and what’s possible.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China.
There you can explore the progress, needs and opportunities. What events will change that market? Our work shows you, discussing the trends and demands.
Events affecting developers, producers and sellers of those cardiovascular medicines
Our report also explains issues, forces and events affecting the antithrombotics industry and market from 2015, including these:
• Progress and outlooks for preventing and treating thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, stroke, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and related cardiovascular disorders
• Expanding patient populations stimulating demand for those blood regulating medicines
• Competition from generics and biosimilars, including discussion of regulatory guidelines for biosimilar low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH).
And these issues are also discussed, among others:
• Governmental healthcare spending and effects on that market’s performance
• R&D in antiplatelet agents, anticoagulants, heparins, vitamin K antagonists, direct thrombin inhibitors, direct factor Xa agents, fibrinolytics and other antithrombotics
• Development of antidotes for anticoagulation drugs, and the commercial effects.
There you can investigate what stimulates and restrains the industry and affects its results.
Analysis of companies and potential for rising sales – what revenues are possible?
What happens next? Our study predicts the world antithrombotics drugs market will rise to $22.4bn in 2019, with high revenues from 2015 to 2025.
You can also see which organisations hold the most potential:
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Johnson & Johnson
And also these firms, among others:
• The Medicines Company
• Eli Lilly
• Bristol-Myers Squibb.
From 2015, new treatments and demands from patients, doctors and payers encourage investments, medical advances and higher revenues from that applied haematology.
Ways Antithrombotic Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives you this knowledge:
• Antithrombotic revenues to 2025 at overall world level, and also for 8 submarkets and 14 products – assess the outlook for production, marketing and sales
• Forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate the developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – explore the portfolios, results, strategies, R&D and outlooks for success
• Review of R&D by therapy group – investigate the progress in research and development, finding technological and medical potentials
• Interviews with other authorities – discover what experts in the field think, say and do, helping you stay ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess the challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages.
Information found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses and plans
Our new study gives independent analysis. You will receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where the progress and best commercial prospects exist. You will see what’s possible from 2015.
With that definitive market data you’re less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. And you will find in our report how you could save time and effort, also helping your planning, decisions, authority and knowledge.
Trying our report now lets you discover antithrombotic opportunities and predictions
Our new investigation is for everyone analysing medications for thrombosis treatment and prevention. There you can discover the trends, discussions and sales predictions. Avoid missing out in commercial knowledge. So please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6