Antibacterial Drugs: World Market Prospects 2013-2023
Discover new trends, opportunities and revenue prospects for bacteria-killing medicines
Where's the antibiotics market heading? How are those products performing? Visiongain's updated report gives you forecasted revenues there to 2023 and also explains R&D trends, outlooks and commercial opportunities.
Our study lets you assess sales data and predictions for the world antibacterial drugs market, therapeutic submarkets, important products and national markets. Those analyses show you that pharmaceutical field's most promising and lucrative segments.
Established and emerging bacteria-treating technologies have potential. Read on to scan features of that industry, find what drives it, and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
That report gives you revenue forecasts to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. It lets you discover quantitative and qualitative analysis, business outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You gain 113 tables, 86 charts and two research interviews.
Is finding commercial data a challenge? With our study you can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. There you find trends, innovations and opportunities for human medicine. You see what's happening, discovering possibilities.
There is rising need worldwide for drugs to treat bacterial infections. For those agents, our work helps you find business areas that will prosper, reducing the risk of your missing out.
The following sections show how you benefit from our new study of that antimicrobials field.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for treating bacterial infections in human beings, you see forecasts to 2023 for these six submarkets:
• Other agents.
Our work shows you overall commercial prospects for generic and novel antibiotics.
Do you understand the changing market, knowledge needed to achieve maximum sales? Our report helps you identify potential and find opportunities for your business to prosper.
Likewise, our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. In that work you find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing what drugs are likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for 26 leading drugs
How will leading antibiotics perform to 2023 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 26 products, including these brands:
There you discover how high sales can go, to 2023, finding areas and years with highest predicted revenues and growth. Also, find how competitors compare – assess competition. You see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
That study also divides its overall world revenue forecast into those for the main geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
In developed and developing countries – especially India and China – there are still many opportunities for developing, manufacturing and selling drugs to treat bacterial infections. You see opportunities for producers and sellers of those antimicrobial medicines.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets and one regional block:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5) and a forecast for the EU
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC).
There you discover progress and outlooks. That way you assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance.
Our forecasting shows revenue growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries. In particular, antibiotic product launches from 2013 to 2023 will change medical prescribing and the commercial landscape.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new drugs? You see developmental trends for these agents and others:
• Small molecule therapies
• ß-Lactamase inhibition
• Inhaled antibiotics
• MRSA-specific treatments.
In our work you assess innovations, hearing about developments and finding their significance. Discover progress.
See, then, what the future holds. For large companies and specialty pharma firms there exist many opportunities. Our study explains, discussing many issues.
What affects that antimicrobials field?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013:
• Regulatory approvals and expanded indications
• Growth in emerging national and therapeutic markets
• Antibacterial drug resistance and restricting antibiotic use
• Challenge and opportunity in treating hospital-acquired infections (HAIs)
• Developments in antibacterial diagnostics
• Generic drugs and their competition to novel brands – patent challenges and expiries
• Combination therapy to aid product lifecycle management.
The work also discusses these aspects of the antibacterials field:
• Opportunities for biotechs, including developing of biological drug therapies
• Genomics in antibacterial drug development
• Public funding for research and antibiotic development
• Concerns over safety and marketing
• Oxazolidinone product launches with potential to invigorate the market
• Activity against MRSA stimulating revenue growth.
That way, you explore technological, economic, social and political (STEP) questions, assessing outlooks for that area of business.
Our investigation also lets you analyse the antibiotic drug industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). See, then, what the future holds.
Leading companies and 2017 market value
What happens next? Our study predicts the overall world market for antibacterial drugs will reach $46bn in 2017, and expand further to 2023.
Our analyses show you what products and organisations hold greatest potential. Our work explores these leading companies:
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Merck & Co.
• Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
Our work also analyses these participants, and discusses other companies in the market:
• Cubist Pharmaceuticals
• Taisho Toyama Pharmaceutical
• Daiichi Sankyo.
In our study you find 175 organisations mentioned. Also, you read two interviews with authorities in that industry. See who shapes it, discovering what they think, do and say.
Prospects for R&D are encouraging, and from 2013 onwards there will arise opportunities. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Ten ways Antibacterial Drugs: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps you
In particular then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the world market for drugs to treat bacterial infections – you discover that industry's overall sales prospects
• Revenues to 2023 for 6 world-level submarkets – you investigate the potential of that industry's components, finding the most promising areas for investments and revenues
• Revenues to 2023 for 26 leading products – you find sales outlooks for top brands, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, the EU, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see national sales potentials, finding the best regions for revenues and growth
• Review of R&D for treating bacterial infectious diseases – you investigate progress in those research areas, finding technological and medical possibilities
• Discussions of leading companies – you hear about their strategies, capabilities, results and outlooks
• Interviews with leaders in the industry – you discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established competitors and firms seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for future success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. There you receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for technological and commercial insight.
Ordering now lets you discover predictions to 2023, finding information you need
Our investigation is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for antibacterial drugs. There you find data, trends, opportunities and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here