Industries > Pharma > Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025
Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025
Antibacterial medicines – your guide to business trends, R&D and future revenues
What’s the future of treatments for human bacterial infections? For those antibiotics you will find new revenue predictions, and analysis exploring research and development. These drugs have substantial sales potential. This study assesses the results, progress, therapies and opportunities.
Visiongain’s new report forecasts those revenues to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level, discovering what the future holds for drugs treating microbial diseases. This will allow you to stay ahead with definitive market data revealing the market prospects, benefitting your work and authority.
Read on to explore those antimicrobial medicines and their sellers, seeing how high that industry’s sales can go.
Forecasts to 2025 and other analyses explain and predict the vast antibacterials market
Why miss the critical business data that you need? Why struggle to find it or fall behind? Instead our investigation shows sales results, market shares, multilevel revenue forecasts and commercial trends to help your decisions and influence.
In particular you will explore product development, seeing agents shaping the future and assessing their potentials. Our study reveals 123 tables, 97 charts and three research interviews with authorities.
And the following sections show how that new survey helps your research, analyses and decisions, helping you stay ahead in knowledge.
Sales predictions for the world antibiotics market and submarkets – see what’s possible
What’s that biomedical industry’s potential? What are the secrets of its progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue forecasting to 2025 for those bacteria-treating agents.
Also you will find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for six therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Other drug-based therapies for bacterial infections.
You can explore the prospects from 2015, discovering the potentials of novel agents and generic drugs.
Discover where the growing revenue streams are. Hear how companies, patients and healthcare providers can benefit, assessing the most important product classes and companies.
Our study also predicts and discusses leading antibiotics’ revenue potentials.
Predictions for leading and expected products – how will future demand and sales develop?
How will individual drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our survey forecasts revenues of 43 agents – original marketed brands, generic compounds and emerging medicines.
You can assess the top products, including these, seeing what sales they can achieve:
• Generic amoxcillin
You will discover the medicines and the years with the highest predicted revenues. You can also examine competitors. So discover what’s happening, understanding, challenges, trends and commercial outlooks, including the effects of product obsolescence and rising competition.
For that overall market, the new analysis also shows you geographical revenue predictions.
National markets – high needs worldwide for treating infections drive rising antibiotic demand
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers and sellers of bactericidal medicines will occur from 2015. In this study, we reveal where and how, finding what’s possible.
Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries) and the overall European Union
• China, India, Brazil and Russia (BRIC nations)
• South Korea
For healing people and saving lives, you can explore the progress, needs and potentials. Find how pharma companies can satisfy those demands for treating bacterial infections. You can also assess the financial potentials from developing, manufacturing and marketing antibiotics.
And what events will change that large, vital medical industry? Our survey shows you, discussing trends, challenges and opportunities.
Market forces and issues – what affects developers, producers and sellers of antibacterials?
Our new report explains issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2015, including these influences:
• Antibacterial drug consumption at national level – demand in developed and developing regions and countries
• Incidence of pneumonia, community acquired urinary tract infections, bacterial skin disorders and upper respiratory tract infections in leading countries
• Generic competition for leading brands – effects of patent expiries and follow on therapies
• Prescription control to combat drug-resistant strains and threats from methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) and vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
• Drug discovery and development – push and pull incentives, inc. public-private collaborations and other alliances.
And you can explore these forces on the industry, among others:
• R&D pipelines for small-molecule and biological antibacterials (biologics), including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and inhaled formulations
• Oxazolidinones and other drug classes to stimulate the market
• Treating and preventing hospital-acquired infections (HAIs)
• Potential for smaller pharma companies to succeed, esp. with partnerships
• Guidelines from regulatory bodies and other healthcare policies – effects of changes.
You will discover what the future holds. You can explore the political, economic, social and technological questions. See how R&D lets companies benefit patients and keeps that industry progressing, including overcoming bacterial resistance and serving emerging needs.
You will see what’s possible from 2015 onwards for that industry, its technology and participants.
Analysis of top companies and potential for market growth – what revenue is possible?
So what happens next? Our study predicts the world antibacterial drugs market will reach $43.2bn in 2019, with revenue expansion from 2015 to 2025.
In our study discover what drives that commercial expansion. And see what’s possible, in particular by exploring the activities and potentials of these companies:
• Merck & Co.
• Cubist Pharmaceuticals
From 2015, new treatments and demands from patients, doctors and payers encourage investments, medical advances and higher revenues from bacteria-treating drugs. See what the future holds, finding how you can gain.
Ways Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2015-2025 helps
In particular, Visiongain’s investigation gives the following information to help your work:
• Revenues for antibacterial drugs to 2025 at world level, for 6 submarkets and 43 medicines – assess the outlook for development, production, marketing and sales
• Forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate the developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – explore the portfolios, technologies, results, strategies, R&D and outlooks for success
• Discussions of research and development – see the progress in the industry, finding technological, clinical and commercial outlooks and opportunities
• Opinions from companies and other organisations – discover, through three interviews, views to help you stay ahead in knowledge
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that antimicrobial drugs market – assess the challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantage.
This brand new report, by our UK-based analysts, provides knowledge to benefit your research, planning, decisions and proposals. You will find the definitive data leading companies depend on again and again.
Knowledge found nowhere else, helping your work, authority and reputation for insight
Our study gives independent data. You will receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where the progress, potential and most lucrative commercial prospects are. You can explore what the future holds.
With this original research and analysis you’re less likely to fall behind in information or miss crucial opportunities. Through your choice now, find how you could save time and effort. This study will benefit your research, analysis and reputation for insight.
This new report of global antibiotic drugs market analysis shows you the potential of medicines for treating human bacterial diseases. You can explore the trends and R&D, also discovering sales forecasts. So avoid missing out in technological and commercial knowledge. You need to purchase this study now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6