Industries > Pharma > Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024
Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024
Antibacterials – new analysis showing business trends, R&D, and revenue forecasts
What's the future of medicines treating bacterial infections? For those drugs you get new sales predictions, also exploring research and development. Those treatments hold high potentials. There you assess results, progress, therapies, and opportunities.
Knowledge facilitates success. Visiongain's new report forecasts those revenues to 2024 at overall world market, submarket, product, and national level. There you stay ahead in data on microbial diseases, finding commercial prospects to benefit your influence.
Read on to explore antibiotics for human healthcare, seeing how high sales can go.
Forecasts to 2024 and other analyses explain and predict that antimicrobials market
Why miss data you need? Why struggle to find it, or fall behind? Instead our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2024 for those pharmaceuticals. There find recent results, growth rates, market shares, and discussions.
Also you see the potential of research and development. That study gives 126 tables, 102 charts, and interviews with three companies.
There you assess the future of antibacterials, hearing how patients, doctors, and pharma companies can benefit. You stay ahead, then, finding where money lies, assessing the most lucrative selling prospects.
And the following sections show how that new investigation helps your research, analyses and decisions. See there how you could benefit your authority and save time, staying ahead.
Sales predictions for the world antibiotics market and submarkets
What's that biomedical industry's potential? What're the secrets of its progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2024 for those bacteria-treating agents.
Also find individual revenue predictions to 2024 for six therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Other treatments for bacterial infections.
There you explore prospects from 2014, hearing where you could profit from novel agents and generic drugs (generics). Investigate competition, developments, and rising sales.
That study also predicts and discusses leading medicines' sales potentials.
Revenue predictions for leading and expected products
How will individual drugs perform to 2024 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of 43 products – marketed agents and drugs awaiting launch.
You assess top products, then, including these:
• Generic amoxicillin
There you find medicines and years with highest predicted sales. Also you examine competitors. You see what's happening, understanding, challenges, trends, and outlooks.
For that overall market, the report also shows geographical revenue predictions.
National markets – what demands for antibacterial therapies?
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers and sellers of bactericidal medicines will occur from 2014 to 2024. See where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for a regional block and 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• European Union (EU) – also with separate forecasts for France, Germany, the UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5 countries)
• South Korea
• The BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
For healing people and saving lives, you explore progress, needs and potentials. Find how pharma companies can satisfy those demands for fighting bacterial infections, also assessing the expected financial gains.
And what events change that industry? Our work shows you, discussing trends, challenges and opportunities.
Market forces and issues – what affects antibiotic developers, producers and sellers?
The report shows you issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• Antibacterial drug consumption statistics at national level
• Incidences of urinary tract, skin, and respiratory tract infections from bacteria
• Generic competition for leading brands – effects of patent expiries
• Prescription control to reduce bacterial resistance, including that of methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA)
• Encouraging antibiotic drug discovery and development – push and pull incentives, inc. public-private collaborations.
And you explore these influences, among others:
• R&D pipelines for small-molecule and biological antibacterials (biologics), including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and inhaled formulations
• Oxazolidinones and other new drug classes to stimulate the market
• Treating and preventing hospital-acquired infections (HAIs)
• Potential for smaller pharma companies to succeed, esp. with partnerships
• Guidelines from regulatory bodies and other healthcare policies.
Discover what the future holds. There you explore political, economic, social, and technological questions. See, too, how R&D lets companies benefit patients.
There you find what stimulates and restrains players in that sector, and affects its results.
Analysis of top companies and potential for market growth – what revenue possible?
From 2014, new treatments and demands from patients, doctors, and payers encourage investments, medical advances, and higher revenues from bacteria-treating drugs.
So what happens next? Our study predicts that world market will reach $42.75bn in 2018, with further expansion to 2024.
That work also explores activities and potentials of these companies, among others:
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Merck & Co.
• Cubist Pharmaceuticals
• Daiichi Sankyo.
R&D in that industry holds strengths, and from 2014 opportunity arises. Patients, payers, and companies will benefit. Discover what's possible.
And you see how that market can perform, staying ahead in knowledge and benefiting your reputation for commercial insight.
Ways Antibacterial Drugs: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024 helps you
In particular, that new investigation gives you this information:
• Revenues there to 2024 at world level, for 6 submarkets, and 43 products – assess outlooks for production, marketing, and sales
• Forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new entrants – explore portfolios, results, strategies, R&D, and outlooks for success.
Knowledge found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses, and planning
Our study gives independent data. There you receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where progress and money lie. You explore the commercial possibilities.
With that original research and analysis you're less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. Being free to choose, you find how you could save time and effort. And also help your plans, decisions, influence, and competing.
The new report shows commercial potentials of medicines for human infective diseases. There you explore trends and R&D, and investigate future sales. So avoid missing out – please order now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
To see sample pages of this report please click here
CCR Ref number: KD4R6