Industries > Pharma > Anti-Cancer Drugs Industry and Market: Therapies, R&D and Forecasts 2014-2024
Anti-Cancer Drugs Industry and Market: Therapies, R&D and Forecasts 2014-2024
Cancer treatments – here’s your guide to R&D and sales potentials
Do you want to assess the future of cancer-treating medicines? Visiongain’s new report gives you revenue predictions for that industry from 2014, helping you stay ahead. You find financial data, R&D trends, opportunities and outlooks for therapy.
In that analysis you see forecasted sales to 2024 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. You also assess emerging trends, technologies, and expected therapies.
Events shaping that pharmaceuticals industry – why cancer remains healthcare’s top priority
Discover, then, what the future holds for anti-cancer products. And find how patients can benefit. Read on to explore that industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2024 and other analyses show you sales prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, you find historical data, growth rates and market shares. You assess quantitative and qualitative analyses, business news, outlooks and developments (R&D). You also gain 128 tables, 145 charts and four interviews.
Is finding data for cancer treatment a challenge? Finding information there just got easier. Our work lets you investigate the most promising and lucrative parts of applied oncology. Avoid missing out. Instead you can stay ahead in knowledge and benefit your influence.
Many opportunities remain for cancer-treating drugs. Now see how you can benefit your research, analyses and decisions for medicines including biological drugs (biologics).
And the following sections show how you gain from our new investigation.
Outlooks for that world market and its submarkets – where does the money lie?
Along with prediction of overall world market value to 2024, our report shows you individual revenue forecasting of four submarkets at world level:
• Targeted treatments
• Hormone-based agents.
Also our study discusses what stimulates and restrains business. That analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your company to develop. Assess leading brands too.
Forecasts for 25 leading drugs and 23 emerging therapies – see potentials
How will leading drugs perform to 2024 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of the top 25 anti-cancer agents, including these products:
You also discover individual selling potentials of 23 rising and emerging therapies, including these:
There you discover how high sales can go, to 2024, finding drugs and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. You see what’s happening, then, understanding trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
In our study you also find geographical revenue predictions.
Leading national markets – where lie highest revenues and growth?
Developments worldwide expand the cancer drugs market, especially rising demand for medicines in emerging countries. China, India, Russia and Brazil underpin revenue growth.
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for pharma companies will occur from 2014. See where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (the EU5 group)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you find potential. Our analyses show sales growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries. In particular, drug launches from 2014 to 2024 will change medical prescribing and the commercial landscape. See what’s possible for R&D.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What’s happening in oncological R&D? You find trends for treating these cancers:
Our study also discusses products in development for these cancers:
• Multiple myeloma
• Sarcoma and skin
• Other related diseases and neoplasms, including solid tumours (tumors).
R&D in oncology holds strength, variety and promise. You assess innovations for those disorders, hearing about developments and finding their significance. Discover progress.
For large companies and specialty pharma firms there exist many opportunities. Our study explains, discussing issues to help your work. Also see what shapes that market from 2014.
Forces affecting the industry and market for anti-cancer medicines
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• Epidemiology – incidence, prevalence, mortality and survival
• Resistance to treatment, tumour (tumour) heterogeneity, dedifferentiation, invasiveness and metastasis
• Personalised medicine, targeted therapy, in vivo diagnostics (IVD) and theranostics
• Cost-effectiveness, pricing and reimbursement
• Payers and healthcare policy.
The study also discusses other aspects of cancer treatment, including these:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), cancer vaccines and others, inc. blockbusters
• Efficacy, cytotoxicity and improving treatment effectiveness and safety
• Biosimilars (follow-on-protein products) and generics (generic drugs)
• Genomics and genome screening
• Biomarkers and diagnostic tests.
That way, you explore technological, economic, social and political (STEP) questions, assessing outlooks for that business. You also analyse the anti-cancer drug industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
Discover what the future holds.
Leading companies in cancer treatment and 2018 market value
From 2014, new treatments hold great potential for investment, technological advances and high revenues. Our report predicts the world market for anti-cancer agents will reach $122.3bn in 2018, expanding further to 2024. What’s possible there?
Our analysis shows you what technologies, products and organisations hold greatest potential. They cover these leading companies, among others:
• Eli Lilly
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Merck & Co.
Prospects for sales and R&D in oncology are strong, and from 2014 there will arise many opportunities. See where. Our report shows you the possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Eight ways Anti-Cancer Drugs Industry and Market: Therapies, R&D and Forecasts 2014-2024 helps you
In particular, our new analysis gives the following knowledge to help your work:
• World anti-cancer drugs market revenue to 2024 – discover the sales potential of that industry
• Four product classes’ revenues to 2024 – investigate categories at world level, finding the most lucrative and promising groups
• 25 leading drugs and 23 emerging and rising therapies’ revenues to 2024 – find sales predictions for top treatments, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – forecasts to 2024 – discover the best countries and regions for commercial expansion
• Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms’ products, capabilities, advances and outlooks
• Research and development (R&D) – investigate progress in that industry, finding technological, clinical and commercial outlooks and opportunities
• Interviews with four organisations – discover other experts’ views, gaining feel for that industry
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the cancer treatments industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you find advantages and succeed.
Data there found nowhere else, benefiting your influence in pharma biotechnology
Our work gives independent analysis. There you receive competitive intelligence found only in that report, seeing where business prospects are most rewarding.
With that investigation you’re less likely to fall behind in data or miss opportunity. Discover there, by your choice, how to help your information searches, analyses and decisions. Also find how you could save time and gain in authority for technological and commercial insight.
Trying our report now lets you discover biopharma opportunities and predictions
Our new report is for everyone analysing cancer-treating drugs. There you find trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Avoid missing out – please get that study here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6