Industries > Aviation > Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Forecast 2014-2024
Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Next Generation Air Traffic Control Systems, ADS-B, PBN and GNSS
In order for ATC to achieve its responsibilities, an extensive range of equipment is available that enables controllers to communicate with aircraft, provide navigation services, observe and monitor air traffic and manage these factors. Air-ground communication and data-links, radar and flight data processing are technologies and systems that assist controllers and are essential to ATC systems and processes for ensuring the safety and movement of air traffic.
Increasing demand for air travel is placing additional pressure on air traffic controllers and air navigation service providers to accommodate additional capacity in a finite amount of airspace. This has resulted in international, regional and national initiatives to derive new procedures and systems, capable of modernising airspace, that are capable of handling additional air traffic as well as guaranteeing safety and optimising operational efficiency of available airspace.
The emergence of satellite based navigation and surveillance systems has provided significant advantages to air traffic management, enabling increased controller coverage of airspace and enhanced navigation procedures and operations. Subsequently, the civil aviation industry is beginning to see the deployment of next generation air traffic control and air traffic management equipment and technological solutions designed to improve the overall infrastructure.
Visiongain has determined that the global air traffic control equipment market will reach US$3,849m in 2014. Whilst the market is expected to record growth over the next decade, it should be noted that because of the related factors of safety, concepts associated with air traffic control equipment is subject to extensive regulation on an international and national basis. Thus, growth remains moderate because the planning and introduction of new technology and equipment is influenced by timely trial operation and phased entry before widespread deployment.
Why you should buy the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Forecast 2014-2024 Report
What are the future prospects of the global air traffic control equipment market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions, benefiting your own analysis and illustrating new opportunities and revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you to direct your future business strategy.
What you will find in this 385 page report:
• View global air traffic control equipment market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to compete more effectively in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• See 270 tables, graphs, and charts providing instant market insight
– Let our analyst present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future air traffic control equipment market prospects.
• Discover details of 175 air traffic control equipment contracts.
– This analysis will help you achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the air traffic control equipment sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in a report, you will gain an in-Depth understanding of what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the air traffic control equipment sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interviews are included from:
– Trevor Sweet, Sales Manager, Copperchase Limited
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the air traffic control equipment industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give your more industry influence. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these air traffic control equipment submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
– Communication equipment forecast 2014-2024
– Navigation equipment forecast 2014-2024
– Surveillance equipment forecast 2014-2024
– Integrated air traffic management equipment forecast 2014-2024
– Training and simulation equipment forecast 2014-2024
• Each of these submarkets is broken down by six regional markets providing 30 discrete market forecast segments to analyse
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Latin America
– Middle East
• Understand the prospects for the leading national air traffic control equipment markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
• Learn about the market potential for air traffic control equipment companies in mature and emerging markets, developed and developing countries from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 17 leading national markets, each is broken out by the 5 submarkets providing an additional 85 market segments to study
– US forecast 2014-2024
– Canadian forecast 2014-2024
– Australian forecast 2014-2024
– Chinese forecast 2014-2024
– UK forecast 2014-2024
– French forecast 2014-2024
– German forecast 2014-2024
– Indian forecast 2014-2024
– Danish forecast 2014-2024
– Belgian forecast 2014-2024
– Indonesian forecast 2014-2024
– Japanese forecast 2014-2024
– Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
– Singapore forecast 2014-2024
– Nigerian forecast 2014-2024
– UAE forecast 2014-2024
– Saudi Arabian forecast 2014-2024
– Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 17 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
– You will be able to examine several detailed tables of175 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing advances in the air traffic control equipment market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following issues that are of critical importance to the air traffic control equipment sector;
– Regulatory frameworks and legislation
– Forecast increase in air traffic capacity
– Emergence of satellite based systems
– Regional and national programmes to modernise and upgrade air traffic control infrastructure
– Opportunities that are provided by next generation air traffic control equipment such as ADS-B
– How extensive regulation serves to moderate growth rates globally
• Identify who the leading companies are in the air traffic control equipment market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. By exploring and analysing the activities of these companies you will see where the expected gains will be. Prospects for the air traffic control equipment industry remain strong and from 2014 onwards, there appear to be technological advances for communication, navigation, surveillance and integrated air traffic management equipment that will provide opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain’s assessment of the leading competitors and growing companies. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 11 leading air traffic control equipment companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, M&A activity, regional emphasis and focus, competitors and revenues. Leading companies profiled include:
– COMSOFT GmbH
– Copperchase Limited
– Harris Corporation
– Honeywell International Inc
– Indra Sistemas SA
– Lockheed Martin Corporation
– Nav Canada
– Northrop Grumman Corporation
– Raytheon Company
– Saab AB
– Thales SA
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the air traffic control equipment market
The Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Next Generation Air Traffic Control Systems, ADS-B, PBN and GNSS provides impartial air traffic control equipment sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviewsare included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market 2014-2024 report can benefit you
This Visiongain report is aimed at anyone who requires detailed analysis of the global air traffic control equipment industry and market. The contents of this report include national and submarket forecasts, predictions and analyses of outlooks, opportunities and restraints for the air traffic control equipment market. Inclusive is expert opinion from a supplier of air traffic control communication and data management which offers a unique industry account of prospects for air traffic control currently and in the near future. Discover what the major dynamics are that drive the air traffic control equipment industry. Find out which national markets and submarkets are likely to expand or generate the most sales and revenue.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking crucial business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts for 2014-2024 at the national and submarket level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces, and expected product developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the air traffic control equipment sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order our report, Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Next Generation Air Traffic Control Systems, ADS-B, PBN and GNSS, now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6