Industries > Pharma > Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics Market Report 2023-2033
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Offering (Software, Services), by Technology (Machine Learning, Computer Vision), by Delivery Mode (On-premises, Cloud & Web-Based Mode), by Functionality (Genome Sequencing, Gene Editing, Clinical Workflows, Predictive Genetic Testing & Preventive Medicine), by Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery & Development, Precision Medicine, Agriculture & Animal Research, Other), by End-user (Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies, Healthcare Providers, Research Centres, Academic Institutes & Government Organisations, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to understand the industry and its underlying dynamics better. It will be useful for companies that want to expand into different industries or their existing operations in a new region.
Increasing Genomic Initiatives Using AI Techniques Driving Market Growth
Using methods ranging from genotyping to whole genome sequencing, 38 million genomes have been examined, and 52 million were anticipated to be done by 2025. Healthcare stakeholders can benefit from genomic initiatives by developing companion diagnostics to personalize medicine treatment, identifying genetic variants that increase disease risk, diagnosing patients earlier, and preventing disease. Genomic initiatives can also hasten new medicines’ discovery, repurposing, and clinical development.
The Shortage of Skilled Personnel and the Concerns Associated with Data Privacy to Hamper Industry Growth
AI is a complex field that requires a highly skilled workforce to develop, implement, and maintain AI solutions. The healthcare industry, in particular, has unique data privacy and regulatory challenges that require a deep understanding of both healthcare and AI. Genomics is a rapidly changing field that analyses and interprets vast amounts of genetic data to gain insights into diseases, drug development, and personalized medicine. AI plays a crucial role in processing and analyzing this data, but its implementation requires specialized knowledge and skills. As a result, the demand for AI professionals in genomics has been growing as the field progresses, but the supply of qualified individuals has not kept pace. This scarcity limits the number of experts available to develop and apply AI algorithms and tools in genomics research, clinical settings, and pharmaceutical companies. The shortage of AI talent has led to increased competition for skilled professionals, resulting in higher salaries and more challenging recruitment efforts. According to a recent IBM Institute for Business Value report, around 120 million people in the world’s twelve largest economies, including 11.5 million in the U.S., will require retraining or reskilling within the next three years due to AI and intelligent automation. To address this challenge, some organizations invest in AI education and training programs to build a pipeline of skilled AI professionals. Others are partnering with universities and research institutions to develop AI talent and encourage the development of AI solutions for genomics. Additionally, some companies are leveraging automated machine learning (AutoML) tools and platforms to reduce the need for highly skilled AI professionals.
Furthermore, integrating AI in the genomics sector often involves the analysis of large-scale datasets, including genomic sequences, clinical records, and other health-related information. Integrating these diverse data sources can lead to valuable insights and advancements in personalized medicine. However, it introduces challenges related to data privacy.
Therefore, addressing these challenges requires robust data protection measures, privacy regulations, technological advancements, and public awareness efforts to ensure the responsible and secure use of genomic data in AI applications.
What Questions Should You Ask Before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is AI in the genomics market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining AI in the genomics market?
• How will each AI in Genomics submarket segment grow over the forecast period, and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each AI in Genomics submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading AI in Genomics markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players, and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the AI in Genomics projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of AI in Genomics projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialization to further scale AI in the genomics market?
• Where is the AI in Genomics market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the AI in Genomics market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 316-page report provides 128 tables and 191 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the AI in Genomics market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising AI in Genomics prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Machine Learning
• Computer Vision
• Cloud & Web-Based Mode
• Genome Sequencing
• Gene Editing
• Clinical Workflows
• Predictive Genetic Testing & Preventive Medicine
• Drug Discovery & Development
• Precision Medicine
• Agriculture & Animal Research
• Other Applications
• Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
• Healthcare Providers
• Research Centers
• Academic Institutes & Government Organizations
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and xx leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading Companies and the Potential for market growth
• Microsoft Corporation
• NVIDIA Corporation
• Deep Genomics Incorporated
• Fabric Genomics, Inc.
• Data4cure, Inc.
• Predictive Oncology Inc.
• Emedgene Technologies Ltd
• Congenica Ltd.
• Sophia Genetics SA
• Illumina Inc.
• BenevolentAI limited.
• Freenome Holdings, Inc.
• Verge Genomics
Overall world revenue for AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$761.1 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 310+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for Offering, Technology, Delivery Mode, Functionality, Application, End-User, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 16 key national markets – See forecasts for the AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Nvidia Corporation and Deep Genomics Incorporated are some of the major companies involved in the AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the AI in Genomics Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
To access the data contained in this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy our report today Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics Market Report 2023-2033: Forecasts by Offering (Software, Services), by Technology (Machine Learning, Computer Vision), by Delivery Mode (On-premises, Cloud & Web-Based Mode), by Functionality (Genome Sequencing, Gene Editing, Clinical Workflows, Predictive Genetic Testing & Preventive Medicine), by Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery & Development, Precision Medicine, Agriculture & Animal Research, Other), by End-user (Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies, Healthcare Providers, Research Centres, Academic Institutes & Government Organisations, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com