Advanced Wound Care: World Market Forecast 2014-2024
& Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Advanced wound care – assess products, developments, and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for the advanced wound care market? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 196 page report provides 176 tables, charts, and graphs covering 25 distinct submarket segments. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Mr. Nissim Mashiach, President and Chief Executive Officer, MacroCure
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of 3 major submarkets and 12 leading segments to 2024:
• Moist wound care market
– Hydrocolloid dressings
– Foam dressings
– Alginate dressings
– Hydrogel dressings
– Other dressings
• Wound care devices market
– Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT)
– Ultrasound wound therapy
– Other wound care devices
• Wound care biologics market
– Skin replacement therapies
– Collagen based therapies
– Cell therapies
– Other biologic therapies
Our new study also provides qualitative analyses for each submarket identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and potential threats to sales growth.
How will those advanced wound care markets expand? Which applications will generate most money? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for the leading regional and national markets:
• South Korea
Many opportunities exist within the advanced wound care market. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the advanced wound care market will reach $8.7bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 6 leading companies and others, including these:
• Kinetic Concept
• Smith & Nephew
• Molnlycke Healthcare
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company, including its history in the advanced wound care market
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook including descriptions of leading products
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
What issues will affect the advanced wound care market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the advanced wound care market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing clinical evidence of product effectiveness – resulting in a shift from traditional wound care towards more advanced wound care
• An aging global population – providing bigger markets for advanced wound care products
• Wound care biologics – taking centre stage with new bioactive products
• Continuous innovation and a strong R&D pipeline
• Expansion internationally – targeting emerging economies
• Stem cells and gene therapy – offer opportunities for growth
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Advanced Wound Care: World Market Forecast 2014-2024 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 196 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world advanced wound care market, 3 submarkets and 12 leading segments – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for the leading regional and national markets – USA, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Korea and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the advanced wound care market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the advanced wound care market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here