18 August 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Military 3D & 4D Printing Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Material (Plastic, Metal, Ceramic, Others), by Application (Airborne, Land, Naval) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading 3D & 4D Printing Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Military 3D & 4D Printing Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global military 3D & 4D printing market was valued at US$xx million in 2021 and is projected to reach a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global military 3D & 4D printing market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall military 3D & 4D printing market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall military 3D & 4D printing market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world military 3D & 4D printing?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading military 3D & 4D printing companies? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent military 3D & 4D printing currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world military 3D & 4D printing market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global military 3D & 4D printing market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Military investments in the portable 3D printer market is gaining traction in the global market. Find out why.
In February 2021, ExOne was awarded a contract by the U.S. Department of Defense to develop a fully operational, self-contained 3D printing factory housed in a shipping container that can be deployed directly on the field to manufacture war-related parts, disaster relief, and can be used for other remote operations. 3D printers are known to produce parts in metal, ceramic or composite materials. Several companies in the field of 3D printing are expected to invest in the development of portable 3D printers to cater to the needs of the defence sector. By integrating 3D printers in the military's field operations, the downtime in a crisis can be reduced from weeks or months to only a few days or even hours.
Discover sales predictions for the global military 3D & 4D printing market and submarkets
Over the last few years, military 3D & 4D printing has gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and increased budgets for the modernisation of processes and technologies in the military & defence sector. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 2 segmentations of the military 3D & 4D printing market, with forecasts for 4 Material Types, 3 Applications, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Stratasys Ltd.
• 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd. (BEAMIT Group)
• Engineering and Manufacturing Services, Inc. (EMS)
• Norsk Titanium AS
• Nano Dimensions Ltd.
• ExOne Company
• 3D Systems Corporation
• EOS Gmbh
• Arcam AB (GE Additive)
• American Elements Corporation
• Javelin Technologies Inc.
• Artec Europe S. a. r. l.
• Markforged, Inc.
• Optomec Inc.
• Fracktal Works Private Limited
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The industry’s prospects for continued growth remain bright, thanks to the increasing efficiency of shipping as a mode of transportation and further economic liberalisation.
06 September 2021
Growing adoption of advanced technologies such as big data analytics, IoT, AI, and AR & VR that have enabled planners to make decisions based on insightful data.
06 September 2021
The growing use of USVs in military applications such as border and littoral zone patrol, submarine hunting, minesweeping, ISR, offensive capabilities, and seaborne targets is projected to support the market’s robust expansion.
06 September 2021
Developing as well as developed countries are investing substantially in the latest defence systems to enhance their military capabilities such as surveillance and sighting for their armed forces.