28 January 2021
Visiongain has published a new report on Marine Solar Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Technology (Multistring Technology, MIC Technology, String Technology, Centralised Technology, Hybrid Technology, Other Technology), by Solar Module (Poly-crystalline, Solar Panel, Mono-crystalline, Solar Panel, Thin-film, Solar Panel, Hybrid Solar, Panel, Other Solar, Modules), by Component (Solar Panel, Array, Energy, Storage, Computer, System, Charge, Controllers, Installation, Components, Other Component), by End-User (Pleasure, Boats, Commercial, Boats, Fishing Boats, Military Boats, Carrier Boats, Other End-user) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Marine Solar Companies AND COVID-19.
Which Factors will Affect Your Business in Near Future?
Despite their extended use at mainland applications, the PV systems presence in modern marine technology remains limited, mainly working as suppliers to small lighthouses, buoys, and chargers for the batteries of small sailing yachts. The rising transport expenses due to the fuel prices, the increasing restrictions of CO2 and nitric oxides NO𝑥 emission due to new ecological policies, and generally the need for eco-friendlier transportation were the reasons that forced the marine companies to re-examine the systematic use of PV systems on large vessels.
The comprehensive report offers market estimation and forecast for the period ranging 2021-2031 for leading national markets and rest of the world. Moreover, the report contains dedicated leading companies covering 10 leading producers in the field of global marine solar.
The aim of this report is to provide detailed market, technology and industry analyses to help readers quantify and qualify the market for solar technologies used in marines to generate electricity. Special emphasis is given to ongoing research into improved efficiencies of solar panels. Important trends are identified and sales forecasts by product categories and major country markets are provided through 2031; these are based on sales data and projections plus information on R&D trends and their likely effects on market potential on a country-by-country basis.
Leading Players in the global market
• China Everbright Greentech Limited
• Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd
• Jinko Solar Holding Co., Ltd.
• Motech Industries Inc.
• REC Silicon ASA
• Risen Energy Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen Kingsun Science & Technology Co., Ltd
• Shunfeng International Clean Energy Ltd
• Solar World AG
• SunPower Corporation
Key questions answered in this exclusive report are:
• What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines in marine solar?
• In order to make new research and development funding, what value proposals should businesses target?
• Which rules will enhance the supply chain network for stakeholders?
• In which regions in certain segments the demand may mature in the near future?
• What are some of the best cost optimization strategies with suppliers with which some well-trained players succeed?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
• What regulations in government could challenge the status of key regional markets?
• How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect chances in key fields of growth?
• In different segments, what are the value-taking opportunities?
• How are new players on the market going to prevent entry?
The Global Marine Solar Market Report 2021-2031 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the market and its various segments. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the industry.
Factors such as surge in rising agricultural export & import and massive presence of large capacity barges & increasing quality of inland waterways are propelling the market growth.
06 May 2021
Factors such as government regulations regarding safety features, Companies focusing on reducing delivery and vehicle maintenance cost, increasing awareness and expenditure are some factors driving the recreational boats market.
17 March 2021
The global marine market is expected to recover at a steady pace, details about which has been provided in the report. However, reaching revenue equivalent to the pre-COVID levels will be a challenge in the near-term according to the visiongain’s estimate.
17 March 2021
Although there is a high degree of preference for replacing fossil energy sources by their renewable equivalents aboard ships; the study of developing renewable infrastructures for marine transportation is still in its first steps. Application of solar energy in the marine power system is widely accepted as a promising solution for many countries to develop green ship.