08 June 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Lithium Mining Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Recovery Source (Brine, Hard Rock, Others), by Type (Lithium Carbonate, Lithium Hydroxide), by Application (Battery, Glass & Ceramics, Grease, Polymer, Flux Powder, Refrigeration, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Lithium Mining Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Lithium Mining Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global lithium mining market was valued at US$xx million in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx million in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx million in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide lithium mining market will reach US$xx million in 2031.
Increasing Penetration of Electric Vehicles (EV’s) to Fuel Growth Through 2031
The rising demand for electric vehicles is expected to consumes tons of lithium. Electric vehicles, which represented 2.6% of worldwide vehicle deals and about 1% of worldwide vehicle stock in 2019, enrolled a 40% year-on-year increment. The current supply of EV's is relied upon to twofold by 2030. Declining price of lithium-ion battery is expected to make EV’s more affordable. This is likely to benefit the demand for lithium in years to come.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Lithium Mining Market
From the demand-side, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative influence on the global market for lithium mining. COVID-19 outbreak and lockdowns have led to shutdown/temporary halt of several small-scale industries, including automotive. Scarcity of labour and disruption in supply chain of raw material/equipment/component remains the key challenging factors. A low-price environment has been discouraging fresh production increases and investment in new lithium projects for much of the past 18 months, and the Covid-19 pandemic could exacerbate that trend.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global lithium mining market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall lithium mining market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall lithium mining market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world lithium mining?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent lithium mining sites currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world lithium mining market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global lithium mining market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in terms of investments?
Discover sales predictions for the global lithium mining market and submarkets
Along with revenue & volume prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the lithium mining market, with forecasts for 3 Recovery Source, 2 Type, 8 Application each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Albemarle Corporation
• SQM S.A.
• Yanfeng Lithium Co.,Ltd.
• Tianqi Lithium
• Mineral Resources Limited (MRL)
• Orocobre Limited Pty Ltd
• Lithium Americas Corp.
• Altura Mining
• Galaxy Resources
• Piedmont Lithium Limited
• Pilbara Minerals
• Youngy Co., Ltd.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global clean coal technologies (CCT) market was valued at US$30,977 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.95% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
07 June 2022
The global small modular reactors market was valued at US$9,725 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
31 May 2022
The global coal power decommissioning market was valued at US$7,087 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
26 May 2022
The global offshore wind power market was valued at US$30.54 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period 2022-2032.