30 March 2020
Visiongain has launched a new pharma report Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market Forecast 2020-2030: Nasal Sprays: Non-Pressurised Containers & Pressurised Containers, Nasal Drops & Liquids, Nasal Gels, Nasal Powders; Multi Dose Nasal Devices, Bi-Dose Nasal Devices, Unit Dose Nasal Devices; Allergic and Non-Allergic Rhinitis, Nasal Congestion, Asthma; Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Vaccination Centres.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 185-page report you will receive 47 tables and 54 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 185-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global nasal drug delivery technology market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market forecasts from 2020-2030 by Dosage Form:
• Nasal Sprays
• Non-Pressurized Containers
• Pressurized Containers
• Nasal Drops & Liquids
• Nasal Gels
• Nasal Powders
• Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market Forecast 2020-2030 by System:
• Unidose Nasal Devices
• Bi-dose Nasal Devices
• Multi dose Nasal Devices
• Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market forecasts from 2020-2030 by Application:
• Allergic and Non-Allergic Rhinitis
• Nasal Congestion
• Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market forecasts from 2020-2030 by End User:
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• Specialty Clinics
• Vaccination Centers
• Revenue forecasts for the Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market by Regional and National Market from 2020-2030:
• North America: US, Canada, Mexico
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
• Western Europe: Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Nordic, Benelux, Rest of o Western Europe
• Eastern Europe: Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• MEA: GCC Countries, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
The revenues forecast of each regional market is further broken down by wound type, product type, and end-user.
• Profiles and discussion on the leading companies of the nasal drug delivery technology market:
• 3M Company
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• GlaxoSmithKline plc
• Johnson & Johnson
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Teleflex Incorporated
• Naveh Pharma Ltd.
• OptiNose US, Inc.
• AptarGroup, Inc.
• Analysis of the Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends of the wound care management market.
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the nasal drug delivery technology market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining nasal drug delivery technology market dynamics?
• How will each nasal drug delivery technology submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much Sales will these submarkets account for in 2030?
• How will market shares of each nasal drug delivery technology submarket develop from 2020-2030?
• Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• Which nasal drug delivery technology submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2020-2030?
• Will leading national nasal drug delivery technology markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
• How will market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which nation will lead the market in 2030?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2020 and 2030?
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Global Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
29 July 2021
Over the last few years, Direct-to-Patient has gained widespread attention. DTP companies offer their customers, who are patients, in this case, all kinds of services.
21 July 2021
Rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, escalating investment in drug R&D by biopharmaceutical companies, rising demand for advanced drug delivery technologies for chronic treatment are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global drug delivery technologies market.
20 July 2021
Pharma services companies are widening their service offerings (either organically or inorganically through M&A) to become full-service providers, simplifying their customers’ operations and gaining the maximum share of their outsourcing budgets, driven by the willingness of pharma to reduce the number of outsourcers they use.