“Global Land Drill Rigs market will see a capital expenditure (Capex) of $43,454.1mn in 2020” says new Visiongain report

17 February 2020
Energy

Visiongain has launched a new energy report Global Land Drill Rigs Market Analysis to 2030: Forecasts by Rig Type (Conventional Rigs & Mobile Rigs), by Power (<1500 Hp, 1500–2500 Hp, and >2500) Hp) AND by Region PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies in the Land Drill Rigs Market.

Onshore drilling is one of the major sources for oil extraction to meet the high demands from Asian, European, and the Middle East for petroleum. The consumption of oil is nearly 35 billion barrels per year across the globe which constitutes nearly 100 million barrels in a day.

Onshore oil drilling accounts for nearly 70% of the overall oil production while offshore bags the remaining 30% of the oil production. In onshore drilling, the drilling structure is set-up on the ground and deep holes are dug in order to extract the oil from the oil formation level.

The crude oil prices face several ups and downs especially when global economic strength is weak, and supply outpace demand. In 2015, the US shale oil production was also declined due to low crude oil prices as a result of which the number of onshore drilling declined to nearly 40%.

The Visiongain report analyst commented: "Increased primary energy demand and low operational cost are the main drivers of the land drill rigs market. Advancement in drilling technologies is expected to augment the demand for the land drill rigs."

Leading companies featured in the report who are developing Land Drill Rigs include KCA Deutag, Nabors Industries Ltd., Cactus Drilling Company, LLC, SDP Services Ltd., Drillmec Inc., Marriott Drilling Ltd., China Oilfield Services Ltd., Helmerich & Payne, Inc, Parker Drilling & Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc

Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to sara.peerun@visiongain.com or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100.

About Visiongain
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.

Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.

Recent News

“Lithium-Ion Battery market set to reach $43.8bn in 2020 as their deployment grows in automotive and grid energy storage submarkets” says new Visiongain report.

Energy storage technologies are an essential part of the energy market as they increase the efficiency and the reliability of renewable energy sources, offering a solution to their intermittency.

30 March 2020

Read

Visiongain’s analysis indicates that total spending on Global Energy Infrastructure Resilience Market will be $6,940 million in 2020 as the importance of selecting the most cost-efficient solutions that will make the power system more resilient becomes more significant than ever

The defining characteristic of climate-resilient infrastructure is that it is planned, designed, built and operated in a way that anticipates, prepares for, and adapts to changing climate conditions. It can also withstand, respond to, and recover rapidly from disruptions caused by these climate conditions. Ensuring climate resilience is a continual process throughout the life of the asset. Efforts to achieve climate resilience can be mutually reinforcing with efforts to increase resilience to natural hazards.

24 March 2020

Read

Visiongain’s analysis indicates that total spending on Gas Insulated Switchgear Market will be $20,293 million in 2020 as global energy demand continues to increase and the need for more efficient electricity grids is emerging

here is no doubt that the issue of electricity grids modernization globally is of high importance and there are several discussions among both the developing and the developed nations around this subject.

06 March 2020

Read

Kelloggs
3m
Thales
Shell
TEVA
Lockheed-Martin
Pfizer
Raytheon
Halliburton
Du-Pont
Honeywell
Daimler
BASF
Bayer
BP
BAE-Systems
Unilever