29 June 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Spending (OPEX, CAPEX), by Type (Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO), Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU)), by OPEX Type (Topside Development, Hull Design & Construction, Mooring System, LNG Transfer Systems), by CAPEX Type (Engineering & Design, Materials & Parts Procurement, FLNG Construction, FLNG Commissioning, Other) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading FLNG Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world liquefied natural gas (FLNG)?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG)? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Advancement in Technology and Process Driving the Market
Advancements in technology, particularly floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), which provide a cost-effective alternative for the development of LNG-based gas-to-power projects, are also significant. Many of the gas-to-power projects under consideration use FSRUs rather than more traditional onshore regasification plants. FSRUs offer a variety of benefits, including the ability to be built offsite and promptly transported to the project's location, as well as the potential for lower risk than onshore development - particularly if onshore development faces hurdles such as heightened security or permission issues.
Costly Affairs Related to FLNG Infrastructure is Hindering the Market Growth
LNG terminals require a vast amount of capital to build: four projects approved in the previous few years, according to the International Energy Agency, will each exceed 20 billion dollars and some of them represent the largest investments of the private sector in their respective country's history. In the meantime, the LNG market is so over-saturated that prices have fallen to historic lower levels. The combination of huge risky capital with deteriorating market circumstances is a formula for large-scale financial losses.
Discover sales predictions for the global liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market and submarkets
Over the last few years, Floating natural gas (FLNG) has gained widespread attention. Demand for liquefied natural gas (FLNG)s and LNG is expected to rise in the future; Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are market value and number of FLNG, 2 Spending type, 2 FLNG Type, 5 segmentations of the component market, with forecasts for 4 OPEX type, 4 CAPEX Type, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings Co Ltd
• Samsung heavy Industries
• Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd
• Petroleo Brasileiro S.A
• Royal Dutch Shell
• Excelerate Energy L.P.
• Höegh LNG
• Golar LNG Limited
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Total SE
• Chevron Corporation (Chevron)
• Equinor ASA (formerly Statoil ASA)
• Exmar NV
• Woodside Petroleum Ltd (Woodside)
• Lloyds Energy
• TechnipFMC Plc
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global Solar Panel Recycling market was valued at US$138.2 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
31 January 2023
The global Green Hydrogen market was valued at US$2,018 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 47.0% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
25 January 2023
The global Offshore Oil & Gas Decommissioning market was valued at US$10,275 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
30 December 2022
The global Virtual Power Plant (VPP) market was valued at US$448.1 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.