24 August 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Epilepsy Therapeutics Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Drugs Type (First Generation Drugs, Second Generation Drugs, Third Generation Drugs), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Anti-Infective Vaccines Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, the global epilepsy therapeutics market was valued at US$xx billion in 2020. The global market is expected to reach US$xx billion in 2026 from its previous value of US$xx billion in 2021. Visiongain further anticipates that the worldwide epilepsy therapeutics market will reach US$xx billion in 2031.
Healthcare Reforms to Fuel AED Market Growth Through 2031
Emerging countries such as India and China are also introducing reforms to improve healthcare accessibility, affordability and quality. According to the Australian Department of Health report, February 2021, the Australian Government is investing $100 million into the development of new technologies to improve diagnosis and treatment of stroke, epilepsy and lung disease, including COVID-19 (for Australian Epilepsy Project - $30 Million). The funding will be split across three research projects led by senior researchers at the University of Melbourne, the Australian Lung Health Initiative, and the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health. As governments in emerging countries are taking measures to improve healthcare, it is positively impacting the anti-epileptic drugs market growth
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Epilepsy Therapeutics Market
The GDP value of the United States represents 18.42% of the world economy, a dip from 2019 where the GDP was $21.433 trillion, due to the global COVID. Middle East’s total GDP has also decreased significantly in past few years. From 4.9% in 2016 to 0.49% in 2019, and declined drastically in 2020 to (-3.6%) due to the impact of the COVID pandemic. Although there is a decline in the GDP of the country worldwide, the increasing burden of diseases, demand for quality healthcare, unmet to address both the clinical and economic burden of epilepsy, continuing investments in research and development are expected to improve the healthcare spending in the coming years. Currently, with $9.5 million in FY 2020 funding, the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC)’s Epilepsy Program works with partners to research, test, and share strategies and programs to improve the lives of people with epilepsy.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global epilepsy therapeutics market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall epilepsy therapeutics market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall epilepsy therapeutics market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world epilepsy therapeutics?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are some of the most prominent epilepsy therapeutics currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world epilepsy therapeutics market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global epilepsy therapeutics market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving the highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Discover sales predictions for the global anti-infective vaccines market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 2 segmentations of the epilepsy therapeutics market, with forecasts for 3 Drug class type and 3 Distribution Channel each forecasted at a global, regional, and country-level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• UCB Pharma
• Eisai, Inc.
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• GW Pharma
• Ranbaxy (Acquired by Sun Pharma)
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The Gene Amplification Technologies market was valued at US$4,587 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
05 December 2022
The global stem cell technologies and applications market was valued at US$9,247 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
01 December 2022
The biosimilars and follow-on biologics market is valued at US$19,668.3 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.14% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
01 December 2022
The Medical Imaging market was valued at US$38.6 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% during the forecast period 2022-2032.