13 September 2016
Vehicle emissions reduction is a reality that the automotive OEMs have to face. Visiongain’s analysis and regulation forecast illustrates that the global and regional regulations will change by 2020 with the latest implementation year likely to be 2022. Downsizing and Turbocharging engine sales will reach 78.6 million by the end of 2016, indicating that the downsized engine sales will constitute the largest share of global sales.
The visiongain author of the Automotive Petrol Engines Market Report of 2016-2026 Top Companies Downsizing, Turbocharging & Using Other Technologies to Meet Euro 7 Emissions Regulations & CO2 Targets report commented that:
‘’The stricter emission standards, combined with green policies applied by the global governments indicate that OEMs have to adopt techniques and methods of vehicle emission reductions. We have assessed that the downsizing and turbocharging techniques, combined with other technologies will offer lower emissions, higher performances and compliance with the implementation of the Euro 7 emission policies. Our forecast for the ten year period, 2016 – 2026, indicates that there will be a tremendous increase in downsized and turbocharged engines sales and registrations. We believe that the vast majority of the engines sold in the near future will deploy technologies described in this report’’
The industry of engine manufacturing will adopt completely the development of downsized engines. Consumers’ preference increasingly focuses on emission reduction, fuel consumption and the price of the vehicle. The new downsized engines will offer a combination of the above three plus other technologies which will increase the engine’s efficiency and performance with the least fuel consumption.
Our interview with W Motors, a unique hypercar, Dubai based manufacturer proves that even supercars of the future will be able to downsize their engines achieving better performances using flat 6 cylinder engines deploying twin turbo technologies.
Over the past years consumers have linked turbochargers purely racing for purely performance reasons. In this report however, we have assessed that the turbochargers are deployed directly by the OEMs in downsized engines in order to achieve perfect fuel combustion, performances and emission reduction. Turbo deployment combined with direct injection can boost the performance of 4, 3 and even 2 cylinder engines.
In this report our forecast, includes 33 countries sales forecasts not only for the downsized engines but also for turbocharged downsized engines. The information which is enclosed within the report is unique for the automotive industry, and will be a key indicator for the emerging industry of turbocharging and downsizing.
The 259-page report contains 241 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the automotive composites market.
Visiongain provides: -
• Global downsized/ petrol engines market forecasts from 2016-2026
• Regional downsized petrol engine market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
• National downsized/ petrol engine market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories. This is for 33 countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece , Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway ,Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Russia , United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil , Chile, China, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates (UAE) , Saudi Arabia and Qatar
• Downsizing with turbocharging market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories. This is for the same 33 countries listed above.
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level downsizing and other technologies markets from 2016-2026
• Historic and forecast data for crude oil prices during the 1987–2025 period
• 15 detailed company profiles of leading OEMs and suppliers detailing the downsized and turbocharged engines/ products they manufacture
• An exclusive Interview with W Motors informing and underpinning the analysis
The Automotive Petrol Engines Market Report 2016-2026 Top Companies Downsizing, Turbocharging & Using Other Technologies to Meet Euro 7 Emissions Regulations & CO2 Targets report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the automotive industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the petrol engines market.
For sample pages and further information concerning the visiongain report Automotive Petrol Engines Market Report 2016-2026 Top Companies Downsizing, Turbocharging & Using Other Technologies to Meet Euro 7 Emissions Regulations & CO2 Targets please visit http://www.visiongain.com/Sector/200/Automotive
Email: Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain produces a host of business-2-business conferences, newsletters, management reports and e-zines focusing on the Energy, Telecoms, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Materials and Automotive sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by its in-house analysts, who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port-of-call for the business professional, who needs independent, high quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Rising vehicle demand especially in developing economies such as China and India; rising adoption of autonomous vehicles, growing IoT; and other economic factors; are estimated to increase the adoption of biometric vehicle access technologies in passenger vehicles segment
24 May 2021
Factors such as increasing public support for the protection of the environment, increased need to reduce air pollution & safeguard public health, and surge in automobile production are some of the major factors driving the market growth.
06 May 2021
Continuous growth in demand towards connectivity solutions for vehicles and increased government initiatives & support for the development of automotive telematics solutions are some of the major factors driving the market growth.
06 May 2021
Factors such as government regulations regarding safety features, Companies focusing on reducing delivery and vehicle maintenance cost, shortage of drivers, rise in road accidents and efficient yet feature rich modern trucks drives the semi-autonomous and autonomous truck market.