Do you have a detailed knowledge of one of our markets? Do you tackle complex questions in an original way? Are you able to work to deadlines? Can you listen to the marketplace and deliver innovative answers? To take your first steps towards becoming part of Visiongain, simply send us a copy of your CV with a covering letter, outlining what you think you can bring to the organisation. We read all CVs that are sent to us. If you have an excellent academic record or experience, you don’t need to wait for a vacancy – contact us now.
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Visiongain, a global leader in data, analysis and market research, is seeking a highly organised Editorial Manager to join our team.
As our Editorial Manager, you will play an essential role in identifying and producing commercially viable market research reports, ensuring our high editorial standards are consistently met. You will be responsible for managing the editorial workflow, coordinating our network of research analysts, and liaising with writers, editors and other team members to ensure the timely and effective production of market reports.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate excellent project management skills, a sharp eye for detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams. In addition to managing our market research report production, you will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to assist in the production of high-quality marketing content for our market research library, digital platforms and newsletters.
• Project manage all aspects and ensure the production of high-quality, industry-leading, and commercially viable market reports end-to-end.
• Provide administrative support to the publishing team, including setting up and managing freelancer contracts and new supplier accounts.
• Assisting with the online Digital Rights Management system.
• Assisting in the research and development of highly valued editorial content.
• Media research and editing (cropping, resizing etc).
• Subbing content for accuracy, clarity and ensuring our high editorial standards are met and consistently delivered.
• Coordinating with writers, analysts, editors, and other team members to ensure timely and effective production of market reports.
• Liaising between report authors and our global advisory team.
• Managing market research report calendars and deadlines.
• Supporting the publishing team in various administrative tasks such as managing contracts, making payments and organising files.
• Researching, onboarding and motivating analysts and writers.
• Conducting research and compiling data to support new topics.
• Writing and uploading content on social media channels as advised.
This is a temporary maternity cover position for one year, with the potential for future opportunities within our fast-growing research agency.
Founded in 1997, Visiongain has built a reputation for excellence by helping clients manage risk, harness opportunities and future-proof their business in industries such as Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Chemicals & Metals, Aerospace & Automotive, Defence & Security. Our customers range from the large global companies and institutions to governments, as well as smaller market specialists.
We are passionate about creating a supportive workplace that works for all. We offer flexible working arrangements, encourage diversity and equal opportunities. Our attitude of striving for Wellness, Diversity, and Community reflects our commitment to creating an inclusive workplace.
At Visiongain, we value different perspectives and believe that diversity drives innovation. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to be part of a dynamic team that helps clients make faster and more informed decisions, please apply today! Simply contact email@example.com with your CV and why you think you are suitable for this role.
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a talented salesperson to join our growing business development team. The successful candidate will be tasked with increasing revenue in all vertical sectors particularly pharma, defence, and energy. You must have a positive, can-do approach to problem-solving with one to three years of direct sales experience. We expect you to be as comfortable making cold introductions over the phone as negotiating on video calls and sending out proposals via email.
An important part of the role is turning leads into a strong pipeline of prospects and leveraging multiple sources to convert the opportunities into sales. This involves managing your sales database and the recording of all interactions with qualified prospects in the CRM.
Proven ability to exceed sales targets and close deals is essential. Highly desirable is a strong track record and C-suite contacts in a B2B sales role.
Visiongain is one of the most innovative independent market research companies in Europe and U.S with a 25-years delivering high value market insight reports. Visiongain’s purpose is to help thought leaders and global businesses succeed by offering our portfolio of customers best-in-class data analysis, research, and business reporting.
In return we’ll offer the right person a competitive starting salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission. The package includes performance related benefits, training opportunities and an annual profit related bonus.
Contact Vivienne Clark in the first instance. Phone: 020 7549 9987