Do you have a detailed knowledge of one of our markets? Do you tackle complex questions in an original way? Are you able to work to deadlines? Can you listen to the marketplace and deliver innovative answers? To take your first steps towards becoming part of Visiongain, simply send us a copy of your CV with a covering letter, outlining what you think you can bring to the organisation. We read all CVs that are sent to us. If you have an excellent academic record or experience, you don’t need to wait for a vacancy – contact us now.
Visiongain is an independent business information provider with more than 19 years of experience on marketing research. We publish reports and newsletters, and provide consultancy services.
The position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop experience in sales and corporate commercial sectors.
• Finding new potential customers for Visiongain’s products
• Updating the database of customers.
• Preparing and sending email marketing campaigns
• Replying enquiries to potential customers
• Selling Visiongain products through email or over the phone
• Reaching monthly sales targets
• Well versed in internet based research
• Good level of IT skills
• Have an interest in new technologies
• Knowledge and interest in the Defence, Telecommunications, Energy, Materials (plastics, metals) sectors is an advantage
• Organised and methodical in their work
• Have a visa to work in UK (as this position is available immediately), preferably be currently living in London, or commutable distance
• Ability to multi-task and work under dynamic conditions and constraints with minimal supervision.
• Ability to respond to users with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy
• Quick learner
• Excellent communication skills
£6.70-£7.20 / hour, plus monthly commissions for sales during probation period (3 months)
£14000 / year, plus monthly commissions for sales after probation
Office hours (9 am – 5:30 pm) Monday – Friday
Interested? Please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘E-Marketing Executive’ in your subject line
Do you have an interest in leading technologies?
Do you want the opportunity to move up in an expanding company?
Do you want to sell quality reports to blue chip organisations?
Do you want regular training and career development?
Do you want to gain strong commercial experience in the business world?
If you have said yes to any of the questions above, then this job opportunity applies to YOU
Package basic 20K – 28K with an OTE 50K (uncapped)
Description: Visiongain one of the world’s most dynamic media business companies would like you to join their London based sales team. With excellent financial and career opportunities this position is ideal for an aspiring sales person looking to advance their role within this lucrative and rewarding market sector.
Visiongain gives you the opportunity to work in a fast-moving revenue driven team. Are you highly motivated? Do you have the desire, ambition and competitive streak to be our top earner?
Visiongain has expanded its consultancy sales team and looking for some bright graduates to take the lead in promoting our top selling reports.
Will you be able to sell to the most senior people in the business world?
Can you negotiate and sell big contracts?
Can you create the urgency required to close a sale on a report product?
– This phone-based role will see you sell business reports and consultancy services across Visiongain’s range of products.
– You will be dealing with high-level senior management with a view to geting them to read our reports
– Face-to-face meetings with potential clients, overseas travel may be a part of that
Visiongain has quickly become one of the most recognised and respected brands in the business information industry. From news, to reports and consultancy, Visiongain people work tirelessly to ensure the company delivers on all its promises to its clients. What makes Visiongain so special is that we do not stop trying to develop and improve each product and service.
Our clients know that Visiongain offers them innovative products, independent viewpoints, high-quality and value for money. By empowering our employees to self-manage and take pride in their projects, each product is specifically tailored to the clients’ most targeted needs. Plus, through constant client feedback we continue to improve the Visiongain experience.
The Right Person:
• Minimum of 6 month’s previous outbound sales experience, failing that an excellent phone pitch at interview stage
• Great communication skills
• Persuasive telephone manner
• Fast thinking and innovative problem solver
• You are self motivated & hard working and can work on your own or as part of our team
• Can hit your target then go beyond it
• Will want to advance in our company and potentially manage a team of your own
• Working VISA
If you are successful you will have unlimited commission potential. We do not cap your commission.
Plus our team recognizes quality, so if we think you can go further then chances are you can and we will fast track you to make sure it happens.
Please email your CV and covering letter with ‘Consultancy Sales Post’ in the subject line to email@example.com