29 October 2020
Visiongain has published a new report on Cardiac Safety Services Market : Forecasts by Type (Standalone, Integrated), Services (ECG/Holter Measurement, Blood Pressure, Cardiac Imaging, Thorough QT Study, Other Services), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, CRO). PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis. PLUS COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Cardiac Safety Services market was valued at US$ xx billion in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$ xx billion by 2031.
Global Cardiac services is likely to grow by the factors such as growing R&D expenditure in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry, increased outsourcing of R&D activities, and increasing number of clinical trials, the introduction of new technology and methods and growth in the biosimilars and biologics market are expected to provide a wide range of growth.
COVID-19 Impact on Cardiac Safety Services
After this life taking pandemic COViD-19, awareness related to cardiovascular disease is getting wide-spread among the masses owing to the panic and fear created by the virus spread. Thus, this market is likely to grow in future period.
- The global market for cardiac safety services is categorised on the basis of service type, the market is further classified into blood pressure measurement services, cardiovascular imaging services, ECG measurement services, thorough QT studies.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs). The pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies segment recorded for the largest market share in 2019. This segment is also predicted to be growing at the fastest rate during the analysis period. The large share of this segment is contributed by the factors such as the stringent regulations for drug safety and increasing R&D activities to develop new drugs.
- The Contract research organisation segment is projected to have a substantial growth in the market due to the upsurge in the number of contract research services across the world.
- Cardiac Safety Services market growth is largely attributed to the aspects such as the growing R&D spending in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry, increased subcontracting of R&D activities, and the increasing number of clinical trials.
- Moreover, the invention of new technologies & methods and growth in the biosimilars and biologics market are expected to provide a wide range of growth opportunities for players operating in this market.
- Increase in patients having cardiovascular diseases and awareness in the health relating problems. People are on the way to take right treatment which is proving to be a growth opportunity for the Cardiac Safety Services Market to grow.
Global Cardiac safety services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships,acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. Some of the companies mentioned are-Biotrial(France), Banook Group(France and Canada),Bioclinica(subsidiary of Cinven (US)),Centera LP(US), Celerion Inc.(US),ERT Inc. (US), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings(US),Medpace Holdings Inc. (US),NcardiaAG(Belgium), RichmondPharmacology (UK), Phsiostim (France),Shanghai Medicilon Inc. (China), Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC. (US), SGS S.A(Switzerland),BioTelemetry, Inc. (US),IQVIA (US).
• In 2018, ERT introduced its rapid ECG.
• In 2018, Bioclinica introduced an expanded and improved 'SMART' technology suite available with medical imaging, EDC, and IRT.
• In 2018, ERT launched its Phase I QT Centre of Excellence in France
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The market is forecasted for the next ten years based on market growth within each segment of the blood plasma products. The report study aims to explore the market drivers, restraints and also market opportunities facing blood plasma product stakeholders in different geographic areas.
26 November 2020
Molecular diagnostics are rapidly transforming drug development and patient selection: trials with biomarkers have higher success rates than those without, and combining patients with a proven biomarker allows efficient trials to be conducted in rare cancers.
26 November 2020
Growing demand for cost-effective drugs; rising prevalence of chronic diseases; mounting investment in drug R&D by biopharmaceutical companies; new product launches and rising acceptance of biosimilars in North America region are some of the major factors that propel the biosimilars market growth.
25 November 2020
Currently, the ATMP market is at a nascent stage and is expected to flourish during near future owing to increasing research and development activities and rising use of ATMP therapy products in treatment areas with low or no alternative treatment options support the market growth