29 October 2020
Visiongain has published a new report on Cardiac Safety Services Market : Forecasts by Type (Standalone, Integrated), Services (ECG/Holter Measurement, Blood Pressure, Cardiac Imaging, Thorough QT Study, Other Services), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, CRO). PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis. PLUS COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Cardiac Safety Services market was valued at US$ xx billion in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$ xx billion by 2031.
Global Cardiac services is likely to grow by the factors such as growing R&D expenditure in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry, increased outsourcing of R&D activities, and increasing number of clinical trials, the introduction of new technology and methods and growth in the biosimilars and biologics market are expected to provide a wide range of growth.
COVID-19 Impact on Cardiac Safety Services
After this life taking pandemic COViD-19, awareness related to cardiovascular disease is getting wide-spread among the masses owing to the panic and fear created by the virus spread. Thus, this market is likely to grow in future period.
- The global market for cardiac safety services is categorised on the basis of service type, the market is further classified into blood pressure measurement services, cardiovascular imaging services, ECG measurement services, thorough QT studies.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs). The pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies segment recorded for the largest market share in 2019. This segment is also predicted to be growing at the fastest rate during the analysis period. The large share of this segment is contributed by the factors such as the stringent regulations for drug safety and increasing R&D activities to develop new drugs.
- The Contract research organisation segment is projected to have a substantial growth in the market due to the upsurge in the number of contract research services across the world.
- Cardiac Safety Services market growth is largely attributed to the aspects such as the growing R&D spending in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry, increased subcontracting of R&D activities, and the increasing number of clinical trials.
- Moreover, the invention of new technologies & methods and growth in the biosimilars and biologics market are expected to provide a wide range of growth opportunities for players operating in this market.
- Increase in patients having cardiovascular diseases and awareness in the health relating problems. People are on the way to take right treatment which is proving to be a growth opportunity for the Cardiac Safety Services Market to grow.
Global Cardiac safety services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships,acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. Some of the companies mentioned are-Biotrial(France), Banook Group(France and Canada),Bioclinica(subsidiary of Cinven (US)),Centera LP(US), Celerion Inc.(US),ERT Inc. (US), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings(US),Medpace Holdings Inc. (US),NcardiaAG(Belgium), RichmondPharmacology (UK), Phsiostim (France),Shanghai Medicilon Inc. (China), Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC. (US), SGS S.A(Switzerland),BioTelemetry, Inc. (US),IQVIA (US).
• In 2018, ERT introduced its rapid ECG.
• In 2018, Bioclinica introduced an expanded and improved 'SMART' technology suite available with medical imaging, EDC, and IRT.
• In 2018, ERT launched its Phase I QT Centre of Excellence in France
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
29 July 2021
Over the last few years, Direct-to-Patient has gained widespread attention. DTP companies offer their customers, who are patients, in this case, all kinds of services.
21 July 2021
Rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, escalating investment in drug R&D by biopharmaceutical companies, rising demand for advanced drug delivery technologies for chronic treatment are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global drug delivery technologies market.
20 July 2021
Pharma services companies are widening their service offerings (either organically or inorganically through M&A) to become full-service providers, simplifying their customers’ operations and gaining the maximum share of their outsourcing budgets, driven by the willingness of pharma to reduce the number of outsourcers they use.