24 May 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Biometric Vehicle Access Technologies Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Biometric Type (Face Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, Iris Recognition, Others), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)), by Electric Vehicle Type (Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs), and Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Biometric Vehicle Access Technologies Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
Global Biometric Vehicle Access Technologies Market Outlook
According to Visiongain analysis, global biometric vehicle access technologies market was valued at US$xx million in 2020 and is projected to reach at a market value of US$xx million by 2031. The Global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• What is the current size of the overall global biometric vehicle access technologies market? How much will this market be worth from 2021 to 2031?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall biometric vehicle access technologies market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall biometric vehicle access technologies market?
• How much will each of these segments be worth for the period 2021 to 2031?
• How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect that industry and market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for the world biometric vehicle access technologies?
• What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years?
• What are their revenue potentials to 2031?
• How will political and regulatory forces influence regional markets?
• How will market shares of the leading national markets change by 2031, and which geographical region will lead the market in 2031?
• Who are the leading companies and what are their activities, results, developments and prospects?
• What are the leading biometric vehicle access technologies? What are their revenues and latest developments?
• What are some of the most prominent biometric vehicle access technologies currently in development?
• What are the main trends that will affect the world biometric vehicle access technologies market between 2021 and 2031?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that industry over the next ten years?
• How will the global biometric vehicle access technologies market evolve over the forecasted period, 2021 to 2031?
• What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2021 to 2031?
• How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2021, and which countries will lead the market in 2031, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
• How will that industry evolve between 2021 and 2031, especially in R&D?
Biometric Vehicle Access Technologies for Passenger Vehicles are gaining traction in the global market. Find out why.
Passenger vehicles segment is the largest segment and is anticipated to grow with the CAGR of xx% over the forecast period from 2021-2031. Rising vehicle demand especially in developing economies such as China and India; rising adoption of autonomous vehicles, growing IoT; and other economic factors; are estimated to increase the adoption of biometric vehicle access technologies in passenger vehicles segment. Further, rising adoption of electric vehicles in developed and developing countries is expected to fuel the demand in coming years.
Discover sales predictions for the global biometric vehicle access technologies market and submarkets.
Over the last few years, biometric vehicle access technologies have gained widespread attention due to the technological advancements and growth in automotive industry along with rising safety features in vehicles. Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are 3 segmentations of the biometric vehicle access technologies market, with forecasts for 4 biometric type, 3 vehicle types, 3 electric vehicle types, each forecasted at a global, regional, and country level, along with COVID-19 impact recovery pattern analysis for all segments.
Who are the leading players analysed in the market?
• Fujitsu Limited
• Fingerprint Cards Ab
• Synaptics Incorporated
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Continental AG
• Apple Inc.
• Gentex Corporation
• Altran Technologies
• Sonavation Inc.
• Miaxis Biometrics Co., Ltd.
• Techshino Technology
• IDEMIA (OT-Morpho)
• CARDIOID B.V.
• General Motors Company
• Infinitech India Pvt. Ltd.
• ZKTeco Co., Ltd.
• Fulcrum Biometrics, Inc.
• Ford Motor Company
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The global Electric Motors market was valued at US$126.1 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
04 September 2023
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market was valued at US$18.6 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28.3% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
08 August 2023
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Station market was valued at US$18.8 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 37.7% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
04 August 2023
The global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle vehicle market was valued at US$939.7 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period 2023-2033.