07 September 2016
Visiongain’s analysis indicates that the global automotive composites market will be worth $12.1bn in 2016, as opportunities for light-weighting, requirements for fuel efficiency and global regulations for emission reduction drive the incremental penetration of composites into passenger cars.
The visiongain author of the Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2016-2026: Analysis of Top Companies Light-Weighting for Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction With Car Interior, Body, Engine, Drivetrain & Other Components report commented that:
“In 2016 the market for automotive composites is progressing strongly, boosted by increasingly advanced production techniques which are facilitating higher volume production of composite materials. The success of composite-rich models such as the BMW i3 provides further positive stimuli to the market, and indicates the beginning of a trend towards mid-price models featuring higher quantities of composite materials. The automotive composites market is currently characterised by a higher level of concentration in the premium vehicle segment, due to the current high costs of manufacturing composite materials. Over the forecast period, we will see emerging more cost-efficient methods of production, observing a change in this trend as light-weighting and fuel efficiency are targeted more directly by OEMs.
The automotive composites market represents high potential and it is expected to record considerable growth in the forecast period. Significant partnerships between OEMs and composite manufacturers will help to boost investment and research, facilitating cost-efficient mass production. This is the biggest restraint the market faces. Additionally, the issues and difficulties associated with the recycling of composite materials are being targeted, and healthy progress is already being made in this regard, which will continue throughout 2016-2026. ’’
The 292-page report contains 322 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the automotive composites market.
Visiongain provides: -
• Forecasts for the period 2016-2026 in terms of revenues ($bn)
• Overview of the global automotive composites market status and market up to 2015.
• Analysis of composite manufacturing technologies, infrastructure and industry developments.
• Global automotive composites market forecast 2016-2026 and in-depth analysis of the drivers and restraints of the market.
• Individual and detailed analysis of automotive composites submarkets:
• By Type of Composite Material: Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC), Metal Matrix Composites (MMC) and Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC) covering the period 2016-2026
• By Automotive Component: Interior Components, Body Components, Engine & Drivetrain Components, and Other Components covering the period 2016-2026.
• Detailed Analysis of the Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) submarket:
• By Type of Polymer Material: Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer (CFRP), Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) and Aramid Fibre Reinforced Polymer (AFRP) covering the period 2016-2026.
• By Thermoplastic or Thermosetting Polymer: Thermoplastics and Thermosets covering the period 2016-2026.
• Global and regional analysis of automotive composites markets covering the period 2016-2026.
• Revenue forecast of the automotive composite raw materials market for the period 2016-2026.
• Regional automotive composites forecast 2016-2026 and comprehensive analysis of 14 leading national markets from 2016-2026.
• Regional and National Passenger Car Sales Historical Data for the period 2006-2016
• Regional and National Passenger Car Sales forecast for the period 2016-2026
• Profiles of 21 leading car manufacturers and Automotive Composite manufacturers operating within the sector with complete analysis of their role and future outlook.
• SWOT analysis of the major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the global automotive composites market, as well as SWOT analyses for each individual national market. SWOT analyses of submarkets are also provided.
• Conclusions and recommendations for the future, as well as expected future developments for each submarket and national / regional markets.
The Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2016-2026: Analysis of Top Companies Light-Weighting for Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction With Car Interior, Body, Engine, Drivetrain & Other Components report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the automotive industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the automotive composites market.
For sample pages and further information concerning the visiongain report Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2016-2026: Analysis of Top Companies Light-Weighting for Fuel Efficiency & Emission Reduction With Car Interior, Body, Engine, Drivetrain & Other Components please visit http://www.visiongain.com/Sector/200/Automotive
Email: Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain produces a host of business-2-business conferences, newsletters, management reports and e-zines focusing on the Energy, Telecoms, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Materials and Automotive sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by its in-house analysts, who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port-of-call for the business professional, who needs independent, high quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Growth of the global ride sharing market is directly coupled with the growing urbanization and regional economic growth.
20 April 2022
Electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers are in for a bumpier ride in the future, as the current geopolitical turmoil in Ukraine — a country with a large store of the critical battery material lithium – might cause lithium battery prices to skyrocket.
29 March 2022
Over the forecast period, increasing technological improvements and increased demand for installing car accessories are expected to propel the automotive switches market forward globally.
14 March 2022
Global demand for lighter automobiles is predicted to be fuelled by turbo technology, which will improve driveability, fuel efficiency, and cost-effective emission management.