10 November 2020
Visiongain has published a new report on Ammonia Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Ammonia Grade (Industrial Grade Ammonia, Agriculture Grade Ammonia, Commercial Grade Ammonia, Pharma Grade Ammonia) by Chemical Uses (Caprolactam, Acrylonitrile, Hydrogen Cyanide, Miscellaneous Amines and Nitriles) by Application (Fertilizers, Refrigerants, Pharmaceuticals, Textile) by Product Form (Liquid Ammonia, Ammonia Gas, Ammonia Powder). PLUS Profiles of Leading Ammonia Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis. PLUS COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios Analysis.
Ammonia Market – Our new market research study shows trends, developments, progress in R&D and forecast revenue till 2031. It is estimated that by 2020, the world ammonia market in volume will reach 152,000,000 metric tonnes and will expand by 4.2 per cent over 2021-2031. Over the next 10 years, global capacities in ammonia are projected to increase by 4 percent. Capacity growth is expected in Africa, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia, in addition to increases in North America. As a result of regional nitrogen deficits, increased ammonia demand is expected in Latin America and South Asia. The continued demand for nitrogen fertilizers continues with large corn plantings.
US Ammonia Market Insights
A rise in the share of U.S. ammonia imports could render the US ammonia aggregate more vulnerable to global nitrogen fertiliser competition. Rising demand from other countries for nitrogen fertiliser will lead to higher costs and lower imports of US ammonia, reduce the US total ammonia supply, and cause a rise in the US prices for ammonia. Furthermore, strong demand from other countries for nitrogen fertilisers will minimise imports of nitrogen fertilisers including urea, nitrogen solution, and ammonium nitrate, which can result in higher prices for ammonia.
Our Report on Global Ammonia Market will Help you to Grow Your Revenue by Answering Below Questions
What are the key factors to reshaping the growth of the Ammonia market?
What trends are likely to lead to expansive Ammonia market growth?
How are the bad effects of the COVID-19 pandemic to be overcome?
Which regions will be the Ammonia market's champion of growth?
What are the aspects that are going to change the Ammonia market?
What are the most recent Ammonia market innovations?
What factors will prevent Ammonia market growth?
Is there a Need for an Assessment of Recent Progress by Leaders and Others?
Is there a global race to develop a new process technology to replace Haber-Bosch in ammonia production?
Are Technology Advances to be Documented Address Both Step-Change and Incremental Progress Toward Future Production Needs?
Discover how to stay ahead
542 tables and graphs are included in our 487-page report. Read about the most lucrative industries and the future prospects on the market. Our new study allows you to evaluate forecast sales worldwide and regional. See financial results, trends, opportunities and forecasts of revenue. In this growing Ammonia market a lot of opportunity remains. See how opportunities can be taken advantage of.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects of Ammonia Market
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Global ammonia market in terms of volume is estimated to be at 152,000 thousand metric tons in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during forecast period 2021-2031.
Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Ammonia Market report helps you?
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Ammonia Market, with forecasts for Ammonia Grade, Chemical Uses, Application, Product Form each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Ammonia market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Ammonia Market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Yara International, BASF SE,CF Industries Holdings, Inc.,Potash Corp, Huaqiang Chemical Group, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd.,China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation ,China National Petroleum Corporation, Shanxi Jinfeng Coal Chem, Hangzhou Hengmao Chemical.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The production of domestic phosphate rock in 2019 was reduced by the temporary closure of one mine in Florida and the reduction of phosphate rock inventories by companies. Because of lower output of phosphoric acid and fertiliser, domestic consumption was 4 % lower.
01 March 2021
For optimum crop production in relation to fertiliser, phosphorus is an essential macronutrient. Bone meal, fertiliser, and superphosphate rocks are the source of phosphorus.
01 March 2021
Growing population growth leads to a growing market of food in these countries, leading to increased demand in countries such as India, China, Mexico and Indonesia. In addition, changes in household patterns have led to an increase in the demand for detergents in these countries.
01 March 2021
New areas of application are anticipated to remain an important driver for the global penoxsulam market as a result of technological developments. Penoxsulam was traditionally used in rice fields around the globe as a herbicide to limit weed and grass growth such as dollar weed, canary grass and ryegrass.