09 March 2021
Visiongain has launched a new report Aircraft Health Monitoring Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Aircraft Type (Turboprop, Regional Jet, Widebody, Narrowbody), by Opertation Time (Real-Time, Non-Real-Time), by Installation (Onborad, On Ground), Including Fit (Linefit, Retrofit), Covering Solution (Hardware, Software, Services) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Aircraft Health Monitoring Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
• Rising Air Passenger Traffic Across the Globe is Driving the Need for Routine Aircraft Health Monitoring
• Rise in Adoption of IT Technologies is Increasing the Uptake of AHM Solutions and Services
• Increasing Demand for Decision Support Systems for Maintenance of Modern Aircraft
• Lack of Trained Professionals Can Limit Adoption Advanced IT Solutions and Services for Aircraft Health Monitoring
• Increasing Financial Losses Can Cut Down Budget Allocation for Advanced Solutions and Services
• In February 2021, Boeing Australia Component Repairs (BACR) — Boeing Defence Australia’s maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) capability, based in Tullamarine, Victoria was acquired by Quickstep.
• In December 2020, Rolls Royce entered into partnership with Infosys to for sourcing engineering and research & development services for its civil aerospace business. This will help the company to boost its technological capabilities aviation industry.
Market Segmentation 2021-2031:
The Aircraft Health Monitoring Market is segmented on the Aircraft Type, Operation Time, Installation, Fit, Solution, and Regional basis.
• Regional Jet
• On Ground
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
• Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
Companies covered in the report include:
• United Technologies Corporation
• Honeywell International
• General Electric
• Rockwell Collins, Inc.
• Rolls-Royce PLC
• RSL Electronics Ltd. (RSL)
• Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC
• Lufthansa Technik AG
• Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance
• Safran SA
• Embraer SA
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
The increasing helicopter market in emerging economies is likely to have a beneficial impact on the global industry. Increasing compliance for helicopters in emerging economies is projected to boost the market’s growth potential in the coming years.
08 July 2021
Increasing pilot demand followed by growing aviation industry to drive Civil Aviation Flight Simulation & Simulation Training Market.
02 June 2021
We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
26 May 2021
The foundation for effective ground and flight testing in the aviation industry is the development of safe and reliable measurement technology. Over the forecast period, this is expected to fuel the global aviation test equipment market.