Visiongain Publishes Advanced Surface Movement Guidance & Control System (A-SMGCS) Market Report 2021-2031
18 December 2020
Visiongain has launched a new report Advanced Surface Movement Guidance & Control System (A-SMGCS) Market Report2021-2031: Forecasts by Offering (Hardware (Radar, Airfield Ground Lighting, Vehicle Tracking Systems, ADS-B Ground Station, Others), Software, Maintenance Support Service), by Investment (Greenfield, Brownfield), by Sector (Commercial, Defense), by Applications (Surveillance, Planning & Routing, Monitoring & Alerting, Guidance), Including Level (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading A-SMGCS Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios.
• Increase in Airport Budget to Grow Airport Expansion and Enhancement
• Advancements in Technology Leading to Introduction of Latest A-SMGCS
• Rising Air Passenger Traffic Encouraging Airports to Expand & Improve Services
• High Deployment Cost
• Lack of Skilled Workforce
• In August 2019, Indra Sistemas won a contract from London Heathrow for deploying surface movement surveillance system namely the InNOVA to ensure the safe ground operations in the airport. In addition, the system has been equipped with latest display and tracking features, and the capability of expansion with new SESAR functionality such as advanced ground safety nets. Moreover, the system helped airport operators to improve controllers’ situational awareness and reduce false alerts which increased safety on ground.
• In May 2019, ATRiCS signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority to modernize their air navigation services. Through this MOU, both parties cooperated on a world-leading trajectory-based ATM automation system for tower and approach control services, as well as Remote Tower Optical Systems for remotely operated aerodrome control services within the Seychelles Flight Information Region (FIR).
Market Segmentation 2021-2031
The Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance & Control (A-SMGCS) Market is segmented on the Offering, Application, Investment, and Regional basis.
o Airfield ground lighting
o Vehicle tracking systems
o ADS-B ground station
• Maintenance Support Service
• Planning & Routing
• Monitoring & Alerting
• Level 1
• Level 2
• Level 3
• Level 4
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of Middle East
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
Companies covered in the report include:
• Leonardo-Finmeccanica S.p.A.
• ADB Safegate
• ATRiCS Advanced Traffic Solutions GmbH
• Indra Sistemas
• Searidge Technologies
• Honeywell International
• Thales Group
• Altys Technologies
• SaaB AB
• TERMA Ltd.
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7549 9987.
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Visiongain Publishes Airport Security Market Report 2023-2033
The global Airport Security market was valued at US$12,211.2 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
25 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Hypersonic Technology Market Report 2023-2033
The global Hypersonic Technology market was valued at US$5,548 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
02 May 2023
Visiongain Publishes Business and Private Jet Market Report 2023-2033
The global Business and Private Jet market was valued at US$28.11 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
21 April 2023
Visiongain Publishes Aviation Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market Report 2023-2033
The global aviation maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) market was valued at more than US$78 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2023-2033.