The wireless infrastructure market, which includes core network products for NGN (Next Generation Networks) architectures as well as wireless transport network technologies for backhaul, is well established in all parts of the world. In 2012, this market is going through a rapid transition as a result of a number of technological advancements such as LTE (Long Term Evolution). Visiongain has determined that the value of the global wireless infrastructure market in 2012 will reach $43bn.
Visiongain believes that for network operators, capital expenditure in new technologies is critical to gain competitive advantage and remain formidable market players. However there are economic uncertainties looming in the market, forcing them to take cautious views on the infrastructure CapEx. Given the market dynamics, Visiongain believes that the wireless infrastructure sector will witness single digit growth over the report's forecast period as operators ramp up the network capacity in areas such as backhaul, aggregation, transport, routing based on IP (Internet Protocol) and Ethernet technologies for offering mobile broadband services.
We believe that the majority of the operators will continue to sign new infrastructure contracts across the globe.
The report contains 112 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the wireless infrastructure market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2017 in terms of value (US$) for the global wireless infrastructure market, including the technologies GSM, 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi and WiMax. In addition, five regional markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2017. The report also provides profiles of 14 leading vendors operating within the market, and includes case studies of key operators, alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• A detailed global wireless infrastructure market forecast from 2012-2017, offering insight into how this market will evolve over the coming years.
• Extensive primary and secondary research of the infrastructure industry, underpinning visiongain's forecast and analysis.
• National market forecasts from 2012-2017 for five major regions in the wireless infrastructure market and the rest of the world. An overview of each regional market, current and planned projects, and an outlook for the market with country specific drivers and restraints is provided for the following regional markets:
- North America;
- Western Europe;
- Central and Eastern Europe;
- Latin America;
- Asia Pacific; and
- ROW (Rest of the World).
• 112 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the development of the wireless infrastructure market in detail over the period 2012-2017.
• Profiles of 14 of the leading vendors involved in the wireless infrastructure industry around the world.
• A SWOT analysis, examining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the wireless infrastructure market from 2012 onwards.
• Ansoff's Strategic Grid Analysis for Wireless Vendors (2012)
• Recommendations for the mobile network operators and the infrastructure vendors
• Strategic options for key vendors are discussed in detail
The report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the wireless market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints.
The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the wireless market between 2012 and 2017.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
Why you should buy The Wireless Infrastructure Market 2012-2017: Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE report
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the wireless infrastructure market from 2012-2017
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders.
• You will find 112 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the wireless infrastructure market from 2012-2017
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global wireless infrastructure market between 2012-2017
• You will find the analysis of the infrastructure market for radio access network (RAN), mobile switching subsystem (MSS), packet core, cell-phone towers/repeaters and home location register (HLR) equipment in the following key technology segments:
- GSM (2G);
- W-CDMA (3G);
- HSPA+ (3.5 G);
- LTE (3.9 G);
- Wi-Fi; and
• You will be presented with forecasts for the 5 regional markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2017
• You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the wireless infrastructure market from 2012-2017
• You will gain profiles of 14 leading companies operating within the wireless infrastructure market
What is the structure of the report?
• Chapter One offers the Executive Summary
• Chapter two offers an overview of the wireless infrastructure market including a definition of wireless infrastructure and a brief look at the technologies driving the market.
• Chapter three discusses the global wireless infrastructure market providing a five year forecast with analysis. This chapter also delivers a comparison of the regional wireless infrastructure markets included in this report.
• Chapter four takes an in-depth look at the major regional wireless infrastructure markets providing forecasts and analysis for the top five regions as well as the rest of the world. Major current and planned projects by operators are investigated in each case, underpinning the forecast for the specific region. National drivers and restraints are summarised to develop a comprehensive outlook for each regional market.
• Chapter five presents a SWOT analysis of the wireless infrastructure market over the next five years. The major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the market are examined in detail.
• Chapter six offers operator case studies.
• Chapter seven provides profiles the major wireless infrastructure vendors in the wireless industry. The chapter provides information on current and proposed projects each vendor is expecting to undertake.
• Chapter eight consolidates the major quantitative and qualitative information in this report to provide a clear and succinct conclusion.
• Chapter nine is a glossary of terms and acronyms used in the report.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the wireless infrastructure market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by visiongain, which analyses one of the key sectors of the wireless industry. Visiongain believes that the health of the wireless infrastructure market holds to key to overall growth and direction of the wireless industry. We believe by reading this report, our clients can gain significant insights into the major vendors' strategies, evolving business models, and growth opportunities. The report offers analysis of all the latest developments in this sector that will help in formulating successful strategies for your organisation.
This visiongain report will be valuable both to those already involved in the wireless infrastructure market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Wireless Infrastructure Market 2012-2017: Wi-Fi, WiMax, 3G, HSPA+ and LTE.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6