visiongain chemical reports are compiled using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible product, visiongain analysts interview not only market-leading vendors and industry experts but also review a wealth of financial data and product information from a vast range of sources.
Secondary research is performed by analysing hundreds of contracts from a multitude of sources including company annual reports, SEC filings, contractual announcements, information from company web sites, news reports, online and in-house databases, industry journals, and statistical publications. Specific examples often include:
www.chemeurope.com www.chemweek.com www.chemicals-technology.com www.checmialprocesing.com https://chemicalwatch.com/news/ www.chemicalsindustryjournal.co.uk www.naturalnews.co.uk www.gpca.org www.cefic.org www.soci.org
Annual reports, company information, interviews and press releases from the leading chemical companies including: BASF, Bayer, Dupont, ExxonMobil, Formosa Plastics, LyondellBasell Industries. Sabic, Sinopec etc.
Primary research interviews are obtained from key industry experts in the chemical sector in question covering a broad range of issues from detailed contract information and technical insight to what economic factors are driving the sector and expected sales growth rates.
The insight from the company interviews and other industry experts is used to help form a clear view of the key issues within the chemical sector and provide insight into how the market is likely to grow globally, regionally and within which specific subsector or technology. The company interviews therefore underpin and inform our analysis and forecasting giving authority to our conclusions and market outlook.
Current market sizes are established by analysing hundreds of datapoints from a multitude of sources. Regional and national market size data and company market share data are also derived from a similar process.
This mass of information from the secondary data sources and contract analysis are then combined with primary research insight from the company interviews to develop the expected growth rate forecasts on a year by year basis. Drivers and restraints in the global, regional and national markets and submarkets are then used to develop market forecasts for each of the markets over a 10 year horizon.
visiongain believes this diverse approach, reinforced with the views of industry specialists and experts, produces an accurate and objective sectoral and regional analysis and provides a sounds basis for calculating market sizes and forecasting.
The entire body of secondary and primary research is then blended together to produce a cohesive research report which, due to its breadth of sources, produces an accurate, thorough and analytical overview of the chemical sector in question.
What is differentiated, unique and proprietary about our research?
• visiongain specialises in producing highly analytical market reports that focus upon a particular technology sector.
• visiongain reports are very data rich - currently averaging more than 100 tables, charts and graphs per reportquantifying and forecasting the market sector precisely. This makes the reports highly quantitative and market focused.
• visiongain’s methodology uses a unique and proprietary blend of extensive secondary and primary research to form an overall accurate picture of a market sector. We believe that by researching widely and consulting with experts that this allows the reality of a marketplace to be triangulated upon more accurately.
• All visiongain market data and forecasts are original and calculated by our analysts using and extensive bottom up approach by analysing numerous contracts, programs and sales figures.
What insight do you provide that moves financial markets – and investors need to know about; what are your “blockbuster” reports/insights?
• Almost all visiongain reports provide 10 year market forecasts for the leading 10, 15 or 20 leading national markets. The long term forecasts provide investors with confidence to invest within a sector over a long term horizon. AGR rates are provided year by year to illustrate fluctuations in the markets and overall CAGR figures for the 10 year period are also provided. As such the forecasting is comprehensive and detailed providing the reader with precise actionable information with which to justify and formulate business strategies.
• visiongain reports provide extensive details of significant contracts providing the investor with targeted information with which to make business decisions. Details would include contracting authority, contractor name, subcontractor name or names, contract value, contract length, product name or service, number of units and would also include analysis of the significance of the contract.
• visiongain reports profile the leading 10 to 20 companies within the sector allowing investors to understand the regional and submarket penetration of market players operating within the sector, the products and services they provide, and how significant their business operations are within the sector.
• visiongain usually focuses on highly dynamic growth sectors which are of particular interest to investors looking to maximise their returns.