visiongain’s packaging reports are complied using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible, visiongain analysts interview market-leading vendors, industry leaders and review financial data and product information.
Sources used include company annual reports, SEC filings, contract announcements, information from company websites, news reports, online and in-house databases, industry journals, interviews with key industry leaders, and statistical publications.
visiongain believes this diverse approach, reinforced with the views of industry specialists and experts, produces an accurate and objective sectoral and regional analysis and provides a sounds basis for forecasting.
What is differentiated, unique and proprietary about our research?
• visiongain specialises in producing very analytical market reports that focus upon a particular technology sector.
• visiongain reports are very data rich - currently averaging more than 100 tables, charts and graphs per report quantifying and forecasting the market sector precisely. This makes the reports highly quantitative and market focused.
• visiongain’s methodology uses a unique and proprietary blend of extensive secondary and primary research to form an overall accurate picture of a market sector. We believe that by researching widely and consulting with experts that this allows the reality of a marketplace to be triangulated upon more accurately.
• All visiongain market data and forecasts are original and calculated by our analysts using and extensive bottom-up approach by analysing numerous contracts, programs and sales figures.
• Almost all visiongain reports provide 10 year market forecasts for the leading 10, 15 or 20 leading national markets. The long term forecasts provide investors with confidence to invest within a sector over a long term horizon. AGR rates are provided year by year to illustrate fluctuations in the markets and overall CAGR figures for the 10 year period are also provided. As such the forecasting is comprehensive and detailed providing the reader with precise actionable information with which to justify and formulate business strategies.
• visiongain reports provide extensive details of significant contracts providing the investor with targeted information with which to make business decisions. Details would include contracting authority, contractor name, subcontractor name or names, contract value, contract length, product name or service, number of units and would also include analysis of the significance of the contract.
• visiongain reports profile the leading 10 to 20 companies within the sector allowing investors to understand the regional and submarket penetration of market players operating within the sector, the products and services they provide, and how significant their business operations are within the sector.
• visiongain usually focuses on highly dynamic growth sectors which are of particular interest to investors looking to maximise their returns.